The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Game balance solo vs swf

Own
Own Member Posts: 1
Based on reading everything here and on >leddit, there seems to be a pretty big balance issue between survive with friends and solo queue when dealing with killers. Basically a group of swf will usually destroy a killer but it seems like solo queues have a much harder time getting out alive. (at least I do, I'm rank 5 at the moment but climbing. ) 

What if SWF (only the people in a group together) were each limited to 2 perks, while solo queue players get to use the standard 4? This would help balance the huge gap between SWF and solo queue, but not to such an extent where it would ruin SWF fun.

Any input on something like this? For reference I'm a survivor main, 70% of games are solo queue / 30% swf

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Still wouldn't make enough of a difference. SWF is like 10+ perks at least instead of the normal 4 with all the info they get.

Honestly we just need a separate casual and ranked mode. SWF can only be played in casual. Best solution to the problem. Only real question is if the payer base is strong enough to be split.