The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Reward for hooking+sacrifying in the basement x4 suvs at the same time!

You see how OP is the nurse that messed up with that SWF kids in under 20 seconds!

I suggest a reward for such an attainment like a special memento moris with no hook required to kill or cosmetics

agree?

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    I mean I think you should get extra bloodpoints for a basement kill but a classic Mori, cosmetics or any item really is a bit much. You wouldnt expect survivors to get bonuses for all getting through the hatch together.
  • BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

@ClogWench said:
    I mean I think you should get extra bloodpoints for a basement kill but a classic Mori, cosmetics or any item really is a bit much. You wouldnt expect survivors to get bonuses for all getting through the hatch together.

just an achievement is too little reward, something more is fine

• micsan
    micsan Member Posts: 95

They could give something like 5k pts in sacrifice category or something... What are you really looking for as a reward?

• ClogWench
    I mean they also get points specifically for getting the hatch. And in terms of the basement, idk I've gotten 4ks in the basement a number of times before. Its not the easiest but it's not exactly the hardest thing to accomplish. Definitely not worth special rewards outside of bloodpoints
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Yeah right. Do it with Wraith or Freddy, then come and brag about it.

• BACKSTABBER

@ClogWench said:
    I mean they also get points specifically for getting the hatch. And in terms of the basement, idk I've gotten 4ks in the basement a number of times before. Its not the easiest but it's not exactly the hardest thing to accomplish. Definitely not worth special rewards outside of bloodpoints

the point is not doing 4ks in the basement during the match, is doing it at the same time (aroudn 30sec)

• ClogWench
    Your reward is getting a no skill 4k. You don't kill 4 people in the basement through playing well, you get it through survivors playing as terribly as they can. 
  • BACKSTABBER

@ClogWench said:
    Your reward is getting a no skill 4k. You don't kill 4 people in the basement through playing well, you get it through survivors playing as terribly as they can. 

not really, skilled SWF risk a lot to do hook saves which made em all die in the basement

• ClogWench
    I wouldnt call that skilled. In any way.
  • BACKSTABBER
    edited January 2019

@ClogWench said:
    I wouldnt call that skilled. In any way.

u should have seen that match with the x4 camo-dettes, they looped as crazy skilled but took unnecessary risk at the basement with the hook saves :dizzy:

• ClogWench
    Wouldn't exactly call pink and white outfits camo. My point stands though, if 4 survivors all manage to go down in the basement at once it's because they played poorly. Regardless of anything else in the match, that was just a huge mistake on their part and they were punished for it. It doesn't constitute a special reward to the killer.
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,046

You get a 4K in the basement because the Survivors are playing bad. Not because you played good.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    The basement itself is already a reward for the killer, be thankful you have a consistent variable in every map to strategize with.
  • Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,235
    1.Bloodpoints
    2. For killers
    3. In the basement
    4. For "camping" (multiple downed survivors in the same area)

You dont know this community very well, do you?
  • RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Your reward is the warm feeling you get in your heart as they squirm, cry and scream in delicious pain  :)
  • lindechene
    lindechene Member Posts: 76

@ClogWench said:
    My point stands though, if 4 survivors all manage to go down in the basement at once it's because they played poorly. Regardless of anything else in the match, that was just a huge mistake on their part and they were punished for it. It doesn't constitute a special reward to the killer.

If the survivors play extremely stupid and die so quickly the Killer may not even be able to pip but just finish the match even.

Remember that killers have to spend blood points to unlock addons and offerings.

If all four survivors die on the first hook without any decent chase and much occasion for the killer to use his power he will miss out on two things:

Emblems & Blood points.

For survivors it is frustrating to face a camping killer because they cannot heal or unhook.

For survivors the solution would be to gain extra blood and emblem points for playing stealthy and finishing generators without being in a chase.

From that point of view it would be equally necessary to acknowledge such 4k down in basement in 30 seconds "achievements" by killers and reward them.

Players should not be punished and receive less chances to gain emblem and blood points when the other side performs extremely poorly...

• ClogWench
    Getting four people downed and hooked is easily enough to pip once. Definitely not twice but you're absolutely not being punished for a game ending that fast. 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@BACKSTABBER said:
    You see how OP is the nurse that messed up with that SWF kids in under 20 seconds!

I suggest a reward for such an attainment like a special memento moris with no hook required to kill or cosmetics

agree?

You mess up survivor stupidity with killer strength :smile:

• BACKSTABBER

@Master said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

agree?

You mess up survivor stupidity with killer strength :smile:

I would like to add, I played most of the time downing while carrying a surv, I think is fun for me and scary for the survs lol they didnt take me seriously when they saw I wasnt hooking

I pretty much play that way all the time now lol