The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is it me or Myers' stalking is worse than before?

White_Owl
White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

I haven't played Myers for a while but yesterday a ritual made me dust him off, and I noticed the range at which you can stalk someone seems smaller and around loops you can't stalk anymore even if you see most of the upper body. Is it me or something changed?

Comments

• apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295

I was watching someone stream a few hours ago and they said the same thing.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

I had a game against a Myers earlier and he seemed to stalk just fine and that was on on Autohaven Lodge too.

• tgrab
    tgrab Member Posts: 70

yeah you used to be able to stalk through rocks and trees and they decided that to fix this if you can see someone who is half behind cover you cant stalk them. my favourite part is how this wasn't addressed in the patch notes at all.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

@powerbats said:
    I had a game against a Myers earlier and he seemed to stalk just fine and that was on on Autohaven Lodge too.

I'm not saying you can't stalk anymore, but it seems to be harder in general and wastes more time than before. That said, it could just be an impression of mine, as I said I don't play Myers since a while.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

Yes, they reduced the maximum distance the stalking works and they also removed the ability to stalk multiple survivors at the same time. They also adjusted the Survivors hitbox when crouching and many other hitxboxes of obstacles, so now it can be harder to stalk survivors during a loop, for example, as they can easily avoid it.