The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Copyright not adjourned to 2019

Entità
Entità Member Posts: 1,583
@not_Queen @Patricia In the first screen, before the game opening video starts, under the Unreal graphic engine icon, the copyright mark refers to the "2015-2018" period: it seems you dismissed your copyright for the 2019. XD

Comments

• PatBrutal
    PatBrutal Member Posts: 566

Thanks for the information, I reported this to our Producer.

• Entità
    @Patricia Thank you for improving every day the game I love. :)
  • Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    Entità said:
    @Patricia Thank you for improving every day the game I love. :)
    Being positive, I love people like you. Thank you!
  • Entità
    @Mr_Myers Oh, I'm glad you appreciate my personality. I simply want a better Community, to have fun all together! :)
  • Mr_Myers
    Entità said:
    @Mr_Myers Oh, I'm glad you appreciate my personality. I simply want a better Community, to have fun all together! :)
    Same here, it's just a game lol
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Mr_Myers said:
    Entità said:

While I agree its nice to not be at each-others throats can we be a little less....rainbows and sunshine?

• Mr_Myers

@Mr_Myers said:
    Entità said:

While I agree its nice to not be at each-others throats can we be a little less....rainbows and sunshine?

I'm saving this for later