The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So...

Shad03
Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

If the Legion were supposed to be a group of four, why doesn't the ability show this off? I've heard a lot of good suggestions but the main one is the ability to switch in between each Legioner. This idea might be hard to implement, sure, but if done well I feel like it'd make the Legion a fun for both sides and powerful force to be reckoned with.

Unless you plan on having a 4v8 mode where you can play as each Legion member?

Jokes aside why not rework the Legion's power to include the other three members? Let's say you're playing Susie then you can switch in to play as Frank. Or anyone else for that matter. You're team is creative, we've seen that. So please, see what you can do.

I love this game, and even as I write this I do enjoy Legion gameplay, but they honestly could have had a better ability. As it is the Chapter Trailer was a bit... Misleading.

@not_Queen I address this to you since you're the only one I actually know to @. At least consider sharing this idea around, and I know how much work you guys put through in this game so don't take this as anger, I am just giving my opinions. Love you all ^^

Comments

• MaxiferPriest
    MaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189

how is legion's gameplay enjoyable? frenzy m1, m1 wait. they put down a pallet you frenzy m1 and he's down (if u have frank's mixtape) if not frenzy again m1 and he's down. Very interesting, very fun.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@MaxiferPriest said:
    how is legion's gameplay enjoyable? frenzy m1, m1 wait. they put down a pallet you frenzy m1 and he's down (if u have frank's mixtape) if not frenzy again m1 and he's down. Very interesting, very fun.

At least you can jump over pallets....

• Shad03

@MaxiferPriest said:

Maybe my time as Hag has made me used to 110 movement. I'm not saying EVERYONE'S Legion game is enjoyable, I speak only for myself. Yes I do get outplayed most of the time, but I occasionally (as in, 60% of the time) walk away with 2ks the least.

• MaxiferPriest

@Master said:

@MaxiferPriest said:

yea but you do the 1 same thing every game all the time. for me it's just boring as a killer and as a survivor. That's why like 96% of killer mains don't play legion. Legion is being played only for BP and ez pips

• Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614
    Shad03 said:

If the Legion were supposed to be a group of four, why doesn't the ability show this off? I've heard a lot of good suggestions but the main one is the ability to switch in between each Legioner. This idea might be hard to implement, sure, but if done well I feel like it'd make the Legion a fun for both sides and powerful force to be reckoned with.

Unless you plan on having a 4v8 mode where you can play as each Legion member?

Jokes aside why not rework the Legion's power to include the other three members? Let's say you're playing Susie then you can switch in to play as Frank. Or anyone else for that matter. You're team is creative, we've seen that. So please, see what you can do.

I love this game, and even as I write this I do enjoy Legion gameplay, but they honestly could have had a better ability. As it is the Chapter Trailer was a bit... Misleading.

@not_Queen I address this to you since you're the only one I actually know to @. At least consider sharing this idea around, and I know how much work you guys put through in this game so don't take this as anger, I am just giving my opinions. Love you all ^^

Eh they'd have to pull legion out to rework his power to a greater extent.
    But i once saw a suggestion where you put the other members on the map, so taking my own twist on it, why not make them a more strategic killer where they all have their own quadrent(not to say you can keep the chase as Frank or anyone else) but ypu can switch to them and the current character poofs back to their waiting spot sitting on a ledge or watching over the fence, but when ypu switch said other member gets a "Sprint burst" like buff where they can rush. Might make some people upset, but it sounds cool to me.

Or simply allow them to switch between and they each have their own stats. I.e Susie being the lwss intense of the group, has a smaller terror radius where as frank has a 32 tr, but has the same speed as the faster killers
  • Dokta_Carter

@Master said:

@MaxiferPriest said:

yea but you do the 1 same thing every game all the time. for me it's just boring as a killer and as a survivor. That's why like 96% of killer mains don't play legion. Legion is being played only for BP and ez pips

well. . its irronically easy to pip as him but that bp sure helps with ranking the other lower level killers you have. I play legion every now and then when i simply want to make another killer more playable, i.e. i used him to get nurse all the way to 40 during the 2x bp event
  • Shad03

@Dokta_Carter said:
    But i once saw a suggestion where you put the other members on the map, so taking my own twist on it, why not make them a more strategic killer where they all have their own quadrent(not to say you can keep the chase as Frank or anyone else) but ypu can switch to them and the current character poofs back to their waiting spot sitting on a ledge or watching over the fence, but when ypu switch said other member gets a "Sprint burst" like buff where they can rush. Might make some people upset, but it sounds cool to me.

Or simply allow them to switch between and they each have their own stats. I.e Susie being the lwss intense of the group, has a smaller terror radius where as frank has a 32 tr, but has the same speed as the faster killers

Yes, this exactly. This is what I feel they should have gone with, then make changes as needed. I saw someone suggest to have the other members hide in corners near Survivors and such. Maybe have some sort of alert system. Seriously, anything is good.

I do want them to keep vaulting though. That's a cool unique mechanic.

• Dokta_Carter
    Shad03 said:

@Dokta_Carter said:

Yes, this exactly. This is what I feel they should have gone with, then make changes as needed. I saw someone suggest to have the other members hide in corners near Survivors and such. Maybe have some sort of alert system. Seriously, anything is good.

I do want them to keep vaulting though. That's a cool unique mechanic.

But according to some people it ruins survivors "only" means of escape from some chases. So some would want that gone.
  • Shad03

@Dokta_Carter

Good point... Maybe only Frank or someone else can vault? Or scrap it from the Legion and give it to another killer mayhaps? I really like the Killer can vault mechnic if you can't tell :chuffed:

• Dokta_Carter
    Shad03 said:

@Dokta_Carter

Good point... Maybe only Frank or someone else can vault? Or scrap it from the Legion and give it to another killer mayhaps? I really like the Killer can vault mechnic if you can't tell :chuffed:

It would have to be ether Frank or Joe, since i imagine these two are the most Athletic.(unless julie was a Gymnastic Club gal) i think Joe would be it and he would have the 24m TR not since he is less intense then Frank, but Frank is the Mastermind, thus have a more imposing presence and Joe was thw first to take the knife in the backstory. He would probably not want to dissapoint Frank because Frank possibly liberated him from a bland life, so he'd take any means necessary to pay him back, even break the rules even further
  • MaxiferPriest

Dokta how would that work on the game map? would 2 of them be upstairs and 2 of them downstairs?

• Shad03

@MaxiferPriest said:
    Dokta how would that work on the game map? would 2 of them be upstairs and 2 of them downstairs?

I'd imagine it would be that way. Things like this are why I like discussions.

• Dokta_Carter
    edited February 2019

Oh! Thank you for bringing that up, and yes it would be ether 2 on each floor(but honestly with amount of ways down stairs there is no need for that other then it will allow balance of map pressure and prevent survivors running down stairs for a safer area) or it could work each member is right next to stairs, i.e. Joey's leaning beside a wall on the bottom floor that is against a stairs, or jullies sitting on a railing next to the stairs in the far corner, and each of their starting points are right next to that idling member(and should always be that way for balence becauae wow if you could star off where they left off proxy camping would be broken for them)
    Don't forget to @ or quote me