The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

No extra BP during the event?

I got the impression that we were supposed to get extra BP during the lunar event - is this broken too or did I get faulty information?

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Are you really surprised the events are always bugged at launch.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

We're getting the extra blood points I believe, it's just an extremely low amount that isn't that noticeable.

• kamisen
    kamisen Member Posts: 794

@Blueberry said:
    We're getting the extra blood points I believe, it's just an extremely low amount that isn't that noticeable.

Ooooh. That is really underwhelming.

• jus_Ignant
    jus_Ignant Member Posts: 124

I got some for holding onto a Lantern and another 5K for escaping with it.
    This of course wasn't saved :( but I did see points for the lantern.
    Didn't see any extra for generators.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

Have YOU played a Red Envelope? Otherwise you won't get any bonus points.

• Jim_Halpert
    Jim_Halpert Member Posts: 10

I think they're updating the Red Envelope. I think it'll only give extra bloodpoints the event actions. Like taking a lantern or destroying one.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I was hoping that we could get 4500 bloodpoint for gen completion and 5500 bloodpoint for hooking a survivor just like in the previous events.

I am a bit upset :(

• kamisen

@DocOctober said:

Nope. Didn't know you had to sacrifice something in order to reap the extra BP. I didn't need it during the winter festival.

• kamisen

@Delfador said:
    I was hoping that we could get 4500 bloodpoint for gen completion and 5500 bloodpoint for hooking a survivor just like in the previous events.

I am a bit upset :(

Me too. We were so hyped to do some grind!

• kamisen

@Jim_Halpert said:
    I think they're updating the Red Envelope. I think it'll only give extra bloodpoints the event actions. Like taking a lantern or destroying one.

Ok. Better than nothing though!

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

So far I noticed that:

Unhooking a vessel = 1000 points
    Escape while holding a vessel = 5000 points
    While holding a vessel I got random 500 points - Maybe from gens being fixed, or just how long you are holding on to it.

Not sure about killer though

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

It's fine.

Getting a Lantern is 1k, and every minute or so is like 500 bp with it.

So that is fine. I'm not seeing any BP for fixing a gen when I played a envelope... and as killer I get BP for destroying the lantern when a survivor is hooked, but nothing for hoooking them.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited January 2019

They only reason people complain about event based blood point bonuses instead of just giving us a blanket double blood point event is because the event blood points are always way, way lower amounts than we would have received from a typical double blood point event. They just need to start making the bonus blood points we get from doing the events much higher than they are, where as the amounts we get now are just so underwhelming. Not to mention during these events that we also have to waste blood points just to get the envelopes to participate in the first place.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

@kamisen said:

@DocOctober said:

Nope. Didn't know you had to sacrifice something in order to reap the extra BP. I didn't need it during the winter festival.

That is because the Winter Event was a Blood Hunt.

• kamisen

@DocOctober said:

@kamisen said:

@DocOctober said:

That is because the Winter Event was a Blood Hunt.

Haha, you make me realize that I know nothing about this game :-)
    Is Blood Hunt a special type of event? How often do they occur?