The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

TAKE OUT LEGION

Scenario at rank 1-3: Legion sees you --> Legion chases after you and hits you --> Legion breaks the chase (usually by looking away), forcing you to mend --> Legion comes back and hits you --> You become hooked --> End game

Legion is not a skillful killer. There are no mind games. He cannot be looped. Take him out of the game...

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

So you’re mad that someone uses a killer you don’t like and now you need to change your battle plan? Improvise Adapt Overcome.

• AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118

In this world, its survival of the fittest my friend. You adapt, or you die.

• spicyitalian1
    spicyitalian1 Member Posts: 4

I figured there would be people replying saying "adapt". As I stated before, there are no mind games to this strategy and no looping of the killer, essentially all that the survivor has. I also figure that the people who take the counterpoint would be killer mains that are bad at the game. haha. If you played survivor at rank 1 solo que, then you'd know how impossible he is to play against.

• GrootDude

Bud I play both sides (rank 5 on both right now) and it’s not as bad as you say I’ve faced legions like this stealth play is key not looping.

• GrootDude

And I’ve mind gamed legions before.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

@spicyitalian1 said:
    Scenario at rank 1-3: Legion sees you --> Legion chases after you and hits you --> Legion breaks the chase (usually by looking away), forcing you to mend --> Legion comes back and hits you --> You become hooked --> End game

Legion is not a skillful killer. There are no mind games. He cannot be looped. Take him out of the game...

Don’t be a snowflake bud.. You gotta

• KiraElijah

@TreemanXD said:
    Bud I play both sides (rank 5 on both right now) and it’s not as bad as you say I’ve faced legions like this stealth play is key not looping.

I stealth anyway :D

• GrootDude

@spicyitalian1 said:
    I figured there would be people replying saying "adapt". As I stated before, there are no mind games to this strategy and no looping of the killer, essentially all that the survivor has. I also figure that the people who take the counterpoint would be killer mains that are bad at the game. haha. If you played survivor at rank 1 solo que, then you'd know how impossible he is to play against.

I play solo survivor and I play survivor more than killer maybe you just need to adapt as others and myself have said.

• KiraElijah

@spicyitalian1 said:

I solo. You know what else I do? I adapt, I stealth, I survive

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    edited January 2019
    Yes, legion is a design disaster, but you are just going to have to deal with it. Don't heal, do the gens, and do what you can to hide and waste time. (I know that this is difficult against them) (btw I have never played legion, but I like the avatar)
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Have you ever heard of the word "rework"? Either way, I would take everyone else's advice here and adapt.