The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

This event

I absoljabsohate this event already as usual survivors are being totally more toxic.

Comments

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    Absolutely*
  • Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    Lmao
    That's pretty funny. This event is pretty Survivor sighted but I pretty much figured that out during the dep stream
  • Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

@douggie123 said:
    I absoljabsohate this event already as usual survivors are being totally more toxic.

Though I agree, there is a lot more toxicity already amongst survivors, I have also seen it in the killers. 5 Killer matches, 5 survivor matches. 5 SWF's, 4 with teabagging flashlight warriors that cry when you 3-4k. Of the killers - all had eboni mori.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Yeah, I'll be real here: Survivors pretty much control whether or not killers can get points. If they want they can keep vessels up and run so far away that by the time you can close the distance and get to the vessels the survivor has been rescued so you can't smash the vessels. Hooks are vulnerable to sabotage because all of the hooks are "events hooks" so making all hooks unbreakable would be OP so instead they're all breakable. And the nail in the coffin is that for a killer to get good points, they need to hook each survivor three times. Which can be denied by gen-rushing or intentional suicides done out of spite. Killers have without a doubt gotten the short end of the stick this event.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    I never get the short end of the stick as killer in these events. I save moris and cool addons for these occasions  :) noone is leaving with those silly lanterns on my watch hahaha. 

Very nice event. Thank you <3