The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Red envelopes

Am I the only one getting 1 envelope per bloodweb? Please make it appear as often the offerings for the other events did!!!!

Comments

• Nova_Terra
    Nova_Terra Member Posts: 123

@funkiedealer said:
    Am I the only one getting 1 envelope per bloodweb? Please make it appear as often the offerings for the other events did!!!!

It's the worst part about this event easily.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    I think it’s because there aren’t as many cosmetics. Plus you can buy one cosmetic with one coin.

With each coin that you get I think it increases how many more points you need as well. Got my first coin that was only 100. Now it’s 200. At the moment I’m not sure if it increases but yeah.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Yeah, as a survivor it is tough to get 50k per match to keep up with the bloodwebs.

It would be lovely if they increased the amount of offering per bloodweb. Survivors using offerings would help killers a lot as well.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    I can’t frigging play. 8 dodges in a row, let alone get any bps at all haha
  • Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Other than the number of lanterns spawning, what else does the red envelope influence?

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Supernaut said:
    Other than the number of lanterns spawning, what else does the red envelope influence?

Gives you BP for unhooking the lantern (1k), carrying it (500) and escaping with it (5k)

• Nova_Terra
    Nova_Terra Member Posts: 123

@Milo said:

@Supernaut said:

Gives you BP for unhooking the lantern (1k), carrying it (500) and escaping with it (5k)

Not that its much

• TrAiNwReCk
    TrAiNwReCk Member Posts: 246

From a survivor perspective envelopes are not important, being stealthy and keeping an eye out for the hatch is. Don't forget that key!

Hardly get any doors open at rank 1, so hatch is the best way to get out with the lantern.

• scorpio
    scorpio Member Posts: 356

It's crazy. For any level 50 character that's a 50-70k red envelope because you have to go through the whole bloodweb to get one, and considering how many points we need to get all cosmetics with them going up by 100 with each coin, it's kind of ridiculous.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

@scorpio said:
    It's crazy. For any level 50 character that's a 50-70k red envelope because you have to go through the whole bloodweb to get one, and considering how many points we need to get all cosmetics with them going up by 100 with each coin, it's kind of ridiculous.

^^^
    You spend way more blood points doing a web to get the Red Envelope than you actually get from it. It also forces you to level up the character you're going to play with in order to have Red Envelopes so you can't even level up the character you want.
    This wasn't thought out at all and it's the same mistakes we had from the Hallowed Blight all over again.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,136

I agree. Because they're only one per Bloodweb level, it costs a crazy amount of Bloodpoints just to get one red envelope.

Also, the Hallowed Blight was much better with how much BP it rewarded when the player burned an event offering.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

@Milo said:

@Supernaut said:

So, if I'm not burning envelopes, I don't get that? What about killer?

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Time to prestige.