The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Event feedback

So far i have enjoyed the event alot, and i love it when the devs do these kind of things, but as always there is some things that can improve.

1. There needs to be more event offerings per bloodweb. I would recommend to having it fixed that you get atleast 3 per bloodweb, or increase the rng greatly. As of now i have only gotten 1 offering per bloodweb and as a veterean that have almost every character P3 lvl 50 it cost me around 50k for each bloodweb, and if i play survivor for example i get around 20k per match that means i have to play around 3 matches to get one event offering. And of top of that i have had soo many more DC during this event so i have lost many offerings.

2. The bonus bloodpoint event scoring is really lackluster. For having more difficult objectives for both sides. And you get way less than previous events is not a step in the right direction. I would suggest having the previous scoring of 5500 bloodpoint per gen, maybe 4500 bloodpoint for each hooked survivor who have a lantern and 5500 for each destroyed lantern and maybe a 20k bonus if you escape with the lanterns. Of course this can be modified but this is somewhat what i would like to see.

3. In this specific event i feel there should be more base lanterns, either that or greatly increase the rate of offerings. There are simply not enough lanterns per match usually.

4. And lastly, the event so far feel very survivor sided, wich also is represented in the big increase in survivor que times. Destroying a lantern should be 5 points, and maybe increse the hooking by 1.