The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Still not getting progress in the new event.

Vietfox
Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
Restarted the ps4, restarted the game, checked for updates...

Comments

• Vietfox
    Btw, i would have 1 coin by now.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I am surprised they didn't solve the problem for ps4.

Right now, PC players can get their coins, at least I do. Finding lobbies is difficult though.

• Vietfox
    @Delfador said:

Right now, PC players can get their coins, at least I do. Finding lobbies is difficult though.

It is solved for some of my friends, but not for me. Don't know what the hell is going on.
  • Vietfox
    @Peanits @not_Queen any clue?
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    edited January 2019

@Vietfox said:

It is solved for some of my friends, but not for me. Don't know what the hell is going on.

Didn't you have another special problem about rank reset too? As far as I remember, after rank reset, your rank remained the same.

Are you that unlucky in real life too? :)

Hope it gets solved soon enough btw

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    I had problems at the start like everyone else but since they announced they fixed it mines has been working fine. Im ps4 btw. 
  • Vietfox
    @Delfador said:

@Vietfox said:

Didn't you have another special problem about rank reset too? As far as I remember, after rank reset, your rank remained the same.

Are you that unlucky in real life too? :)

Hope it gets solved soon enough btw

Yeah it happened once, but went back to 10 after a couple of matches. I don't know if it's related.
  • Vietfox
    I had problems at the start like everyone else but since they announced they fixed it mines has been working fine. Im ps4 btw. 
    But we didn't have to download anything else, right? I've checked for updates and says i got the last one.
  • HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    No i didnt download anything for the fix, they just said restart the game and it would be sorted. 
  • Vietfox
    No i didnt download anything for the fix, they just said restart the game and it would be sorted. 
    Well, i did that too so...
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Weird, I've gotten some progress on it. Its barely anything but it's an alright start
  • Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    It works for me as of now... until I get another ps4 blue screen of death and I go back to 0
  • NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    Gorgonia said:
    It works for me as of now... until I get another ps4 blue screen of death and I go back to 0
    Wow. 
  • Mullato
    Mullato Member Posts: 104
    Ps4 also.

It didn't work for me until about 30 mins after they supposedly fixed it. Not sure what finally made it decide to work. 

Goodluck to you tho.
  • Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Delfador said:

So are PS4 players me being one 
  • Vietfox
    Fixed after almost 24 hours, @Peanits @MandyTalk feel free to close this thread, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.