The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Idea for a perk or an addon..

Bravo0413
Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
So I had the thought of either a new syringe or perk..... maybe this could replace insta heals?

When used medkit is consumed and yourself or another will be healed automatically over the course of time... meaning you're not stationary you can run around while the addon heals you..... this would still be strong and maybe a replacement for insta heals...

Either the addon above or a perk that does the samething but requires something to activate it first... I just struggle trying to find out what that something is...... maybe it shouldn't be that strong what if the perk healed a percentage of yourself when you unhooked, healed or protected one of your teammates... like 15, 20, 25% healed

Maybe the perk idea could be added to WGLF?  Idk ideas just pop into my head so I throw em on here to see what other people think...... thoughts, comments, concerns? 

Comments

• Lagoni
    Lagoni Member Posts: 180

@Bravo0413 said:
    So I had the thought of either a new syringe or perk..... maybe this could replace insta heals?

When used medkit is consumed and yourself or another will be healed automatically over the course of time... meaning you're not stationary you can run around while the addon heals you..... this would still be strong and maybe a replacement for insta heals...

Either the addon above or a perk that does the samething but requires something to activate it first... I just struggle trying to find out what that something is...... maybe it shouldn't be that strong what if the perk healed a percentage of yourself when you unhooked, healed or protected one of your teammates... like 15, 20, 25% healed

Maybe the perk idea could be added to WGLF?  Idk ideas just pop into my head so I throw em on here to see what other people think...... thoughts, comments, concerns? 

I think the first suggestion, where two people are healed is way too OP.
    A lot of people (myself included) think that WGLF needs some other effect. I wouldn't be against getting a little progress towards your healing done. I don't think it would be too powerful if it was just 25% per unhook at rank 3. It kinda goes with the theme of the perk as well.
    (the only thing you need to be careful with when it comes to WGLF, is encourage even more sandbagging)

• Bravo0413
    edited January 2019
    Lagoni said:

@Bravo0413 said:

I think the first suggestion, where two people are healed is way too OP.
    A lot of people (myself included) think that WGLF needs some other effect. I wouldn't be against getting a little progress towards your healing done. I don't think it would be too powerful if it was just 25% per unhook at rank 3. It kinda goes with the theme of the perk as well.
    (the only thing you need to be careful with when it comes to WGLF, is encourage even more sandbagging)

I wasnt meaning 2 people are healed... 1 person but automatically over time.... so 1 person injured still running around but being healed at the sametime

Yeah I think it would be a good addition for WGLF as well 
  • terrortil
    terrortil Member Posts: 78

Imagine the fun the survivor you hunt heals mid chase. For an insta heal you need at least a little time window. It should not work while you are running. It would still be strong as you get healed, while doing a gen.

Usually I take medkits to heal my own wounded butt. But I'd like an add-on that allows you heal others with half the charges. It would allow you to use medkits more altruistic and efficiently.

• Bravo0413
    terrortil said:

Imagine the fun the survivor you hunt heals mid chase. For an insta heal you need at least a little time window. It should not work while you are running. It would still be strong as you get healed, while doing a gen.

Usually I take medkits to heal my own wounded butt. But I'd like an add-on that allows you heal others with half the charges. It would allow you to use medkits more altruistic and efficiently.

With this addon you would still need that little window.... you wouldn't be able to heal someone in the killers face... it would be a nerf in that way but at the same time still quite strong 
  • terrortil
    terrortil Member Posts: 78

@Bravo0413 said:
    With this addon you would still need that little window....

Why? As I understand your idea a medkit fully heals you automatically - lets say - after 60 seconds. So if you get hit and manage to be chased by the killer for a minute tadaaa ... you'r healed. Mid Chase no matter what. For an insta heal you need a pallet or window otherwise you get hit right after bc you have to stop moving for a moment.

• Bravo0413
    terrortil said:

@Bravo0413 said:
    With this addon you would still need that little window....

Why? As I understand your idea a medkit fully heals you automatically - lets say - after 60 seconds. So if you get hit and manage to be chased by the killer for a minute tadaaa ... you'r healed. Mid Chase no matter what. For an insta heal you need a pallet or window otherwise you get hit right after bc you have to stop moving for a moment.

You would still need to stop moving to use the medkit though and then after that it heals you over the course of a certain amount of time... and im saying an addon for the medkit... like a new syringe or a replacement for the current syringes..