The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Could the glow be a seasonal reward?

Bravo0413
Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
Could it? 

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

A very good idea, they need something and the glow looks quite cool.

• CyanideCandy
    CyanideCandy Member Posts: 30
    Which glow, exactly? 
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I'm totally down for having a 4th cosmetic slot so we can equip glowy ######### like what we have in the event.

• Bravo0413
    Which glow, exactly? 
    When you grab the vessel in this event your survivor glows (or sparkle like tinkerbell I guess you can say lol) 
  • Bravo0413

I'm totally down for having a 4th cosmetic slot so we can equip glowy ######### like what we have in the event.

This is a decent idea too!... I'm really wanting something that rewards players so we have incentive to reach the ranks we should be at rather than feeling like its just our duty or a chore... but 
  • Bravo0413
    Blueberry said:

A very good idea, they need something and the glow looks quite cool.

Hell yeah... certain players like to "flex" or just look cool and if it's a reward for reaching rank 1 and you wear its telling players something lol... 
  • Lagoni
    Lagoni Member Posts: 180

@Bravo0413 said:
    Could it? 

This is hardly about balancing. It belongs in the "wishlist" or "general" sub-forums.

• Bravo0413
    Lagoni said:

@Bravo0413 said:
    Could it? 

This is hardly about balancing. It belongs in the "wishlist" or "general" sub-forums.

@Peanits anyway this could be moved to general discussion?
  • CyanideCandy
    CyanideCandy Member Posts: 30
    edited February 2019

Which glow, exactly? 
    When you grab the vessel in this event your survivor glows (or sparkle like tinkerbell I guess you can say lol) 
    Aaah... I'm down.
  • UwU
    UwU Member Posts: 50

If you could buy that with like 9 golden coins, which is the most you get I think, I would tryhard all day and night to get that, I love the sparkles so much.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Yes but perhaps different colors for different survivors. Claudettes gets red, Dwight green, David blue,  Meg pink ect...... 
  • Bravo0413
    Yes but perhaps different colors for different survivors. Claudettes gets red, Dwight green, David blue,  Meg pink ect...... 
    The better Idea that was thought of during another convo I made (that is now in the wishlist section) is that the glow/sparkle would be a devotion reward.... and as you level up your devotion (the more you play) your glow changes ( I personally would like the more you play... the more glorious your glow gets) 
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I love the glow I'd 100% want it.