The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer mains

So how annoyed are you at the surplus of firecrackers being used today / tonight?

P.S. As a survivor main, this isn't me trying to rub it in or teabag the topic. I was just generally curious.

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Doesn't bother me at all, they're very easy to avoid and look away.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

All you gotta do is look up to avoid them, not hard to avoid at all. They are the same as the Winter Party Starters.

• micsan
    micsan Member Posts: 95

To be honest, not at all.

What annoyed me was when playing survivor solo because I wanted to try get the lamp, and nobody unhooked me because they didn't want to lose their lamp\get gens done for coins\points.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

They're not as bad as people think. They're very easy to dodge.

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464

Only issue i have with them is the fact Lightborne does not seem to work on them.

Nothing more fun with Flashlights then seeing them ######### themselves when they realise you're charging towards them and not getting blinded.

Would like the same in a chase or pickup with Firecrackers.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

They are only annoying if the survivors know how to time them right, otherwise I can just look up

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited January 2019
    I assume it'll be like before.  Sometimes I'll get ambushed because I didn't properly make sure the coast was clear, sometimes I'll derp and mistakenly think someone is doing a really bad job at bodyblocking the hook.  Beyond that, not too worried.
  • Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314
    Not at all
    They never get me
  • TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

I present you the Christmas event and I laugh.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,143
    I'm actually excited bout the firecrackers. Gonna get bunch on feng
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@nancyt1428 said:
    So how annoyed are you at the surplus of firecrackers being used today / tonight?

P.S. As a survivor main, this isn't me trying to rub it in or teabag the topic. I was just generally curious.

Hah, its your decision whether you start with firecrackers in your lobby.
    I mean its not like you have the choice..... there are thousands of survivors waiting in queue :smile:

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Wow that moon in the sky is really something. Hmm? Oh you dropped something.
  • PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

More people miss them than hit them, so I'm all for the wasted item slot. I also use franklins like....every game so 9 times out of 10 the item is gone anyway.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    I know what to expect. If you can get the save congrats NOW DIE!!!!
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    I've found survivors try to use them in a chase but never for a save and even when they do blind me it's usually not much help.
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Not all killers are Killer Mains, most Survivor Mains don't know how to use Firecrackers.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Only really bothers me as Wraith. Since you can do literally nothing if someone drops a cracker while you are cloaked.