The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Bright Side

Peasant
Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I know that folks aren't happy that playing as a survivor can fairly reliably give you more event points than killer, but look at the bright side! Playing as killer or survivor gives you points towards the coins in one single point "moon". This means that we won't have to worry about survivors filling their event progress and then flooding the killer queue like the Hallowed Blight event. I understand that the PS4 players have stupid queues, but at least the entire community doesn't have bad queues.

Comments

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

A bright side? In this world? you must be crazy!

for real tho, you do have a point, as for PS4 queues, I dont seem to have many problems as it stands, game seems to have relitively good queues in the grand scheme of things.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I think the problem is going to be the opposite, killers are going to play survivor for more points. I personally love playing killer, but I also want to get the coins, so I'm probably going to play only survivor for a while

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

@LCGaster said:
    I think the problem is going to be the opposite, killers are going to play survivor for more points. I personally love playing killer, but I also want to get the coins, so I'm probably going to play only survivor for a while

This, in one game as survivor I generally get the same amount of points as 2 or 3 games as killer and it's faster. I wonder how the wait times are gonna change once more killers realize this.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

@Bongbingbing said:

@LCGaster said:

This, in one game as survivor I generally get the same amount of points as 2 or 3 games as killer and it's faster. I wonder how the wait times are gonna change once more killers realize this.

Yeah...I hope to hurry and get done with my coins so I can go back playing killer