The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Someone already got 9 tokens?

My friend just told me that he got 8 tokens and 122 points... WOW

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

Sounds like a hacker buddy.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

There is a chance that your friend has gotten almost all of the coins. It would just require non-stop grinding as a survivor since the event dropped yesterday. As long as your friend had free time and didn't sleep I suppose it could be done.

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

I guess if you always ran SWF and started playing as soon as the event started, it might be possible. I'd be very skeptical though.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Has he been playing non stop? That's 3,722 points
    He'd have to have had 82 perfect survivor games for those kind of points, and god knows how many killer.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited January 2019

@Bongbingbing said:
    Has he been playing non stop? That's 3,722 points
    He'd have to have had 82 perfect survivor games for those kind of points, and god knows how many killer.

Well if the average match was 7 minutes... You'd have around 9 and a half hours of matches I think?

Not including queue and lobby waiting... Probably add in another 4 to 5 hours for that.

Then you have to remember for the 45 mins no progression was being tracked.

Yee.. maybe... but who is gonna get 82 perfect matches within that amount of time. However since the event started at 2 PM EST, it may be possible to be that far in progression.

• TimeMonster
    TimeMonster Member Posts: 152

Information update - he indeed playing survivors... and specialy for that event - once they onounced what event requed, he derank as much as possible (without disconecting - first hook suicide every game and try to not help teammates) and when 13 number reached - he got himself onother de-rank. After that he didn't playd survivors, killers only. Once event started, he was 18 rank...
    i just found out what a (BAD WORD) my friend is...

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@TimeMonster said:

i just found out what a (BAD WORD) my friend is...

Bahahahahaha