The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What's up with the offering rarity?

AntiJelly
AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

On my P3 level 50 survivor, I get between one and zero offerings per web. Each web takes ~50k bps, and each game for survivor I get about ~30k. This is a major issue, please increase the spawn rate per bloodweb.

Comments

• Nova_Terra
    Nova_Terra Member Posts: 123

Please fix it!

• DavidKing
    DavidKing Member Posts: 21
    Agree. Should be like last event where you got 5-8 event items per web. One lvl 50 web is very expensive for a solo survivor 
  • SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    edited January 2019

My guess is to keep us from having a ridiculous surplus that become useless at the end of the event. I remember my nurse ended the hallowed blight event with something like 87 petals that i could not use and in total across all characters i must have had a million BP worth of useless petals. I do agree however the the current 1 per bloodweb is a bit light. 1 envelope should be base for every bloodweb with a 50/50 chance for 2 to spawn.

• Sinner
    Sinner Member Posts: 334
    edited February 2019
    They might have done it to discourage disconnects. If they did, it's working, but no one using offerings is annoying af.
  • Lagoni
    Lagoni Member Posts: 180

I agree. from lvl 25 and up, I think it should be between one and two envelopes per web.
    The only problem i see with the event is, that no one is using the envelopes.

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

I keep getting exactly 2 firecrackers and one envelope per bloodweb on my P3-50 Feng.
    I haven't leveled up my other survivors because I'm item whoring a ton of firecrackers on Feng anyway but it's so annoying getting ONE envelope per bloodweb.