Left Behind Buff

Options

Okay, I was thinking in this idea in a while now, and I think that I made it very balanced and at the same time OP in certain situations. So:

Left Behind:
If you are the last survivor of the trial, even if you don't have the request to open the hatch, it will open anyway. You will receive a notification (sound notification or notification like that of premonition) and you will be able to listen to the hatch by 8 meters more. If the killer finds the hatch first, he can lock it, and you'll have to make one more generator to activate it again. The Hatch will refresh the spawn.

So, here are some ideas I didn't add but, it could change, since this perk really needs a rework.

1: I was thinking about this notification sound, I think that the survivor needs to find the hatch without help, just like a standoff. And the killer can close the hatch, like the 2.0.1 PTB (when they introduce the Hatch close mechanic).

2: I was thinking about when the survivors are dying, you gain a buff by repairing gens. on level 3 would be 10%/20%/30%. but, the survivor can easily kill the other survivors by purpose, so I don't think that this could be something to add.

I'm trying to do this idea a thing on the community, so please comment something that can be an idea or something that should happen IF this idea was added. Thanks!

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

The 1st one is great. But can you add some way for a survivor to get a key or something otherwise killers would get them effortlessly.