The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

As a Killer, how a survivor earns facecamp or tunnel in your game ? And a Mori latter ofc :D

Abusing something ?

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Tunneling is a legit strategy. Facecamp though, flashlight flicking, tbagging, flashlight blind farming me at every pallet

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

They dont. I dont face camp and tunneling is a means to an end, removing said player from game. Its a game, I dont take the actions of a survivor personal so I dont feel the need to "punish" a survivor for toxic behavior. Unless you are a Dwight, I loathe all Dwights.

• rafajsp
    rafajsp Member Posts: 475

@lasombra1979 said:
    They dont. I dont face camp and tunneling is a means to an end, removing said player from game. Its a game, I dont take the actions of a survivor personal so I dont feel the need to "punish" a survivor for toxic behavior. Unless you are a Dwight, I loathe all Dwights.

I knew you would come here and talk about Dwights LOL.

• rafajsp

@Blueberry said:
    Tunneling is a legit strategy. Facecamp though, flashlight flicking, tbagging, flashlight blind farming me at every pallet

Yeah, some survivors are kinda annoying.
    I try to not get attention on those cuz they are useless for their team.
    But it pisses off sometimes.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

@rafajsp said:

@Blueberry said:

It's essentially them doing anything that isn't actually related to their objective and is being done for the sole purpose of trying to make the killer mad and taunt them.

• rafajsp

@Blueberry said:

@rafajsp said:

@Blueberry said:

It's essentially them doing anything that isn't actually related to their objective and is being done for the sole purpose of trying to make the killer mad and taunt them.

Agreed.

• jaerthebear
    jaerthebear Member Posts: 212
    At my whim >:3

Sometimes I just feel like seeing what happens!

Will they Quit?

Will their teammates feed me?

It can be a good way to figure out how a team plays.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Essentially nothing.

I really don't get triggered by anything so whatever they do, they are not gonna earn them. I don't throw my games for a couple of useless people. I used to do that but they sometimes do escape in those scenarios due to borrowed time, adrenaline etc. I feel like If I play normally, their chances for survival is minimal in the first place.

You might be the most friendly non toxic survivor out there but sometimes if I have to tunnel to get a kill, I tunnel to win the game. Don't tell me 'good killers don't do that' because I have seen good killers doing the exact same thing when they have to.

All in all, I don't allow people to taunt me, that's it.

• antgnstea
    antgnstea Member Posts: 869

Totally agreed.

I have some tolerance towards them, but when they chase me with their flickering flashlights instead of doing their objectives. Thats when I stare to their face when I get them. And it’s bubba most of the time so imagine my joy waiting on the hook with full strength of the chainsaw. 
  • Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    Blueberry said:

I used to tbag until I realized how unfun it must’ve been so I stopped eventually and played the game more seriously. However everything else seems like a bit much.

I’ve had teammates do that to the killer and I eventually experienced it myself.

The funniest part about it is; when you kill them and they message you because of how salty they are. LOL.
  • Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673

@rafajsp said:
    Abusing something ?

Usually i only facecamp "Blocked" survivors, those who earned a block from me on steam gets tunneled and facecamped by my nurse every single time.

They get blocked by abusing the game or being EXTREMELY toxic, which is pretty rare.

I also facecamp anyone who breaks my totem right in front of my eyes, but thats a basic punishment for breaking such law, nothing personal u know...

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    I never tunnel/camp even when they run me for 2 gens, which it almost never happens and if it happens its just me playing awful.

I only camp if Im facing someone that camped me before the exit gates were open or a teabagger.

No, I dont camp all teabaggers, some people just teabagg to get your attention and chase them, I dont have a problem with those. I only camp those people who teabagg me right after they jump a window, drop a pallet or get a flashlight save, those deserve to die.
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

They don't earn a face camp for anything from me because I'm a big boy and realise it's only a video game, I move on and kill other things.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@lasombra1979 said:

Dwights are precious. Shhh.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

I generally don't tunnel or camp and who I mori is random, typically. I'd say they may "earn" those things if they're overly toxic towards me or their allies, though that's only if I feel like it.

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

I only use moris for achievements and dailys. I find facecamping and tunneling boring and easy so I don't do it. If I run into the same survivor I just hooked I slug him down and give another survivor a chance to pick them up and go through gen patrolling. When you do this you actually see how bad most survivors are and how often much of the game objectives are done by 2 people.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

Toxic behaviour will lead to such reactions.

Stuff like flashlight spamming, teabagging or othweise excessive looping, toxicity in endgame chat or posting insulting comments on my profile.

Everyone else will be fine.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    Myers facecamped and beat the sh*t out of me on the hook for pointing, pointing? Surely pointing isnt toxic now. 
  • ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,840

I never slug and I always let the survivor take the hatch. Never again will I be a nice killer. I play on Xbox and g et reported all the time for simply winning. If I 4k...probably going to get at least 1 cheating report. Had my gamertag forcefully changed for the 2nd time now and I will have to pay $10 to change it.

So just being the toxic cry baby system exploiters they always have been. Sorry to the nice ones but there was NOTHING to gain by being a fair killer. I from now on out will be annoying to play against.

• rafajsp

@ASurvkillivorer said:
    I never slug and I always let the survivor take the hatch. Never again will I be a nice killer. I play on Xbox and g et reported all the time for simply winning. If I 4k...probably going to get at least 1 cheating report. Had my gamertag forcefully changed for the 2nd time now and I will have to pay $10 to change it.

So just being the toxic cry baby system exploiters they always have been. Sorry to the nice ones but there was NOTHING to gain by being a fair killer. I from now on out will be annoying to play against.

Yeah i used to be nice and let everyone leave cuz i just wanted fun and BP.
    But on DBD if you are not toxic yet, soon or later u will became cuz of others ...

• rafajsp

@EntityDispleased said:
    If I find gens are going by rather quick I have no choice but to tunnel. At 3 gens I have to work on getting a kill otherwise I'll most likely lose.

I can be a complete dick for no good reason though if someone tries to be an ass.

Yeah lastly i became too.

• rafajsp

@PiiFree said:
    Toxic behaviour will lead to such reactions.

Stuff like flashlight spamming, teabagging or othweise excessive looping, toxicity in endgame chat or posting insulting comments on my profile.

Everyone else will be fine.

I think excessive looping is the most toxic part.
    On my games, there's always ... always a guy who just run straight to infinites sice chase starts (like Asylum etc) and keep abusing, ofc i drop the chase but soon i get him i facecamp.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    edited February 2019

@lasombra1979 said:

;^; Why you do this?

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

As for me, I only tunnel when I have no other choice, I only face camp when I absolutely have to, and I mori when I have to do a ritual or when the survivor:

Clicky clicks flashlights (Just killed someone yesterday because of that, I spammed them first with mori and then completed the action.)
    Decisive Strikes
    T-Bags
    I have to get rid of my obsession
    Because I can >:3