The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Will DBD be supported on the next generation of consoles?

Hey, I've been wondering if DBD will still be going strong with updates and patches on PS4 and Xbox One even when the next consoles get released? Will the game be supported on the next gen consoles? This is a subject I have been dreading to ask because my hope is DBD won't be going away from the console market once they make that jump.

Best Answers

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155
    Answer ✓

@TeambossFloze said:

@Hobolobo27 said:
    Hey, I've been wondering if DBD will still be going strong with updates and patches on PS4 and Xbox One even when the next consoles get released? Will the game be supported on the next gen consoles? This is a subject I have been dreading to ask because my hope is DBD won't be going away from the console market once they make that jump.

That's when DBD #2 comes out

The devs have said they intend for dbd to last at least for the next 5 years.

Answers

• Hobolobo27
    Hobolobo27 Member Posts: 26

Thanks for the quick feedback! I suppose it makes some sense they would make a DBD 2 if and when Sony and Microsoft cut online support for PS4 and One.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Hopefully they can do something like Word of Tanks did.

You could carry all your progress and purchases from Xbox 360 to XB1.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

I really hope it does. A lot of people might say "after X amount of years, with a somewhat flagging playerbase, the game will die." Yet I adore this style of game, and there's nothing like it anywhere else don'tmentionFriday, so I really hope if it goes away there will be a sequel. Also I don't have access to that "other" version, or I'd probably play that too!