The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PSA for playing against Pig

TigerKirby215
TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

Seeing as a lot of people are playing Pig for Year of the Pig I feel like I need to get what should be blatantly obvious out of the way:
Having a Reverse Bear Trap on my head doesn't make me immune to being stabbed. It in fact does quite the opposite. The Killer will know exactly where I'm going and I will also make loud beeping noises which makes it harder to stealth. (This doesn't even mention the addons that give me debuffs when affected by a RBT like Bleeding or Exhausted.)
If you unhook me ######### HEAL ME. I can still get downed and I can still get hooked again! In addition don't ######### finish the gen before unhooking me: that puts a literal ticking timer on my head that'll kill me instantly!

Comments

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    The pig isn't getting value out of tunneling the person with the RBT on them...
  • sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

yet, many do it regardless.

• TigerKirby215

@JanTheMan said:

So you're telling me that instead of getting a kill the Killer should ignore an injured Survivor and look for full health Survivors instead.
    Genius.

• Juya
    Juya Member Posts: 63

@TigerKirby215 said:

@JanTheMan said:

So you're telling me that instead of getting a kill the Killer should ignore an injured Survivor and look for full health Survivors instead.
    Genius.

No, you should not focus on the survivor with a trap on it's head because he basically will die if they decides to do gens instead of removing the RBT.

Also if the 3 other survivors are not total jackass they'll wait a while before continuing to do gens meaning the pig has plenty of time to find and catch them. Of course if she decides to tunnel.... the survivors that aren't trapped tend to just rush the gen considering whoever got a trap on their head doesn't stand a chance.

• TigerKirby215
    edited January 2019

See this thread just proves to me that Last Will + Slow-release Toxin is the best build for Pig.

I highly recommend watching this video:
    https://youtu.be/ZirfEVIZMzo?t=367
    Skip to 6:07 to get my point.