The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I just let this picture uncommented

Comments

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

The most volatile, toxic and horribly constructed event in this game's history.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Arsoul said:
    Dunno about you, but I usually let that survivor get a gen or two and the hatch when this happens

Waste of time, as a survivor, if a killer tries to do that and insists on it I just DC. Just kill me.

As a killer, I try to finish the game as soon as possible. Blame the game not me.

Never understood why people care so much honestly.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Arsoul said:

Dunno about you, but I usually let that survivor get a gen or two and the hatch when this happens

What a waste of time. As if escaping means anything in such a situation. Who wants to farm/watch a survivor doing gens? I always kill the survivor asap and move on to the next game. I want the same treatment as survivor tho.
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I rather just kill the survivor and move on to the next game.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Kotentopf said:

They dodged because of the map offering

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Master said:

@Kotentopf said:

I agree on this case

• Master

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Master said:

@Kotentopf said:

I agree on this case

Just a pitty that there is no punishment for DCing

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Master said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Master said:

@Kotentopf said:

I agree on this case

@Master said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Master said:

@Kotentopf said:

I agree on this case

I know, but I dc sometimes due to, connection....

• Kotentopf
    Kotentopf Member Posts: 276

@Master said:

@Kotentopf said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Master said:

@Kotentopf said:

I agree on this case

They didnt. They crashed. Contacted them. Maybe they lied, but that's not my business.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Sweaty build mate
  • DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Arsoul said:

What a waste of time. As if escaping means anything in such a situation. Who wants to farm/watch a survivor doing gens? I always kill the survivor asap and move on to the next game. I want the same treatment as survivor tho.

Personally I would allow the Survivor to farm gens even if I get no points at all.
    It just feels wrong to just kill someone when they are clearly going to lose, I would prefer turning a depressing situation into a happy one.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Arsoul said:

I always take it from the survivor's perspective and it being not their fault and now they're being punished for it, I'd imagine it being extremely frustrating and I wouldn't like it happening to me. Especially in an event like this where the survivor could come out with 25+ points and turning this depressing situation into a happy one. I just sit on my phone as they do the gens or something it's only like 2-3 minutes.
    My survivor perspective:
    "oh man holding M1 for such a long time and searching the hatch without real killer interaction. Is there anything more boring than that? Please Mr killer, just hook me so we can move on to a real match"
  • Master

@Kotentopf said:

@Master said:

@Kotentopf said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Master said:

@Kotentopf said:

I agree on this case

They didnt. They crashed. Contacted them. Maybe they lied, but that's not my business.

Just a coincidence that they always have these loadingscreen crashes when you put a strong offering, isnt it?

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@Keene_Kills said:
    The most volatile, toxic and horribly constructed event in this game's history.

I thought the Hallowed Blight was the most volatile, toxic, and horribly constructed event in the game's history.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Arsoul said:

I NEVER do that. They may expect it, but I am not here to befriend the prey
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

That's what happens when only 1 Red Envelope gets burned. Happens all the time for me.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    edited February 2019

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Arsoul said:

Personally I would allow the Survivor to farm gens even if I get no points at all.
    It just feels wrong to just kill someone when they are clearly going to lose, I would prefer turning a depressing situation into a happy one.

"I would prefer turning a depressing situation into a happy one" Killers like that make me sick. I work hard to make the life of survivors as miserable as I can.
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    How fast do move with both those addons xD
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I always just kill them fast and would rather them do the same for me. A farming match isn't fun. I'd rather just end it fast so we can all move on.