The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Moonrise event in a nutshell

ShyN3ko
ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

Survivor side:

4 survivors must do 5 gens and every survivor must escape with 1 Lunar Vessels.(4 Lunar Vessels)
Get 45 points.

Killer side:

All players must use the event offering.
No player must DC or suicide on the hook.
Hook 12 times the survivors.
Destroy 7 Lunar Vessels.
Get 45 points.
Post edited by ShyN3ko on

Comments

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Personally, I am no longer playing survivor during this event. I've never seen a more toxic time of killers. I average 24 points a match with killer, average 13 with survivor. So many DC's and killers are try-harding left and right. Just had a match that started 3v1, with a second DC in the beginning. Killer camped with Iridecent axe head when she downed the one of two survivors. So, I put on my toxic hat and got really immersed. Destroyed every totem, did a gen, and hung out for 45 minutes. Almost every match is a tunnel, or tunnel+mori combo. They are not going for points, just trying to keep you from getting them.

I've been quite merciful as a killer during this, and still get over 20 points a match. If you have a lantern at the end of match I let you go. No worries from me.

This game brings out the worst in people. Very sad indeed.

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109
    edited January 2019

I have no idea I broke 4 Lanterns and hooked several people. I get less than 1 survivor vessel.
    http://prntscr.com/mex2tm

• Jdsgames
    edited January 2019

Roughly 180 Killer Games = 9 tokens. Averaging 25 a game.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

@ShyN3ko said:

@Warlock_2020 said:
    and hung out for 45 minutes.

Correct me, if im understand this wrong.
    You hide for 45 min.
    And you didnt touch a gen in this 45 min?
    This is holding the hostage.

No. I did 1 Gen. Hard to do gens when you are the only one in the map. I did 1 gen, destroyed all totems, got all the chests. Not my fault the killer is being an azz and try-harding on 2 survivors with 1-shot hatchets. I had a similar match running billy earlier. Except, I let the survivors do a few gens, then killed them. 5 minute match, all got some points and on to the next one. Not hard to be a decent human being, for some at least.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Wait so a Survivor escaping with the Lantern gives every Survivor the bonus points? Wow, that's pretty good...

• ShyN3ko

@Coriander said:
    Wait so a Survivor escaping with the Lantern gives every Survivor the bonus points? Wow, that's pretty good...

Yeah XD
    thx for this.

4 survivors must do 5 gens and every survivor must escape with 1 Lunar Vessels.(4 Lunar Vessels)
    Get 45 points.

My english is not very good.

• ShyN3ko

@Jdsgames said:
    Roughly 180 Killer Games = 9 tokens. Averaging 25 a game.

I think for the lest coin, you need 900 points.
    So i think you need more than 180 killer games.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    ShyN3ko said:

Survivor side:

Get 45 points.

Killer side:

Destroy 7 Lunar Vessels.
    Get 45 points.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Paddy4583 said:
    ShyN3ko said:

Survivor side:

Get 45 points.

Killer side:

Destroy 7 Lunar Vessels.
    Get 45 points.

Oh, is there another way Killers can get Max points?
  • Jdsgames

@ShyN3ko
    900 + 800 + 700 + 600 + 500 + 400 + 300 + 200 + 100 = 4500
    Divide that by 25.

• StigWH68
    StigWH68 Member Posts: 22

As allways theese events sucks bigtime

• ShyN3ko

@Jdsgames said:
    @ShyN3ko
    900 + 800 + 700 + 600 + 500 + 400 + 300 + 200 + 100 = 4500
    Divide that by 25.

I hate math XD
    But yeah you are right

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@Delfador said:
    Yeah this event favors survivors too much, it is difficult to play the game due to lobby times.

They should raise the points for hooking survivors from 2 to 5. I mean, it might destroy the event's idea but it would be better for killers. 9 hooks=45 points

There should be more offerings per bloodweb, it is difficult to keep up with the game. Blight event was very good in this regard, 2 or 3 per bloodweb would be cool.

It would be lovely if survivors and killer could get extra points for completing generators and hooking survivors just like BBQ event.

Everything that has to be done to make the event perfect :)

Do you remember the hallowed blight ;)? it was killer side, I remember you need to touch that thing.. and while you get chased for 5 minutes the other survivors was fill they bottle ;) finally a survivor side event.

• ShyN3ko

@Paddy4583 said:
    ShyN3ko said:

Survivor side:

4 survivors must do 5 gens and every survivor must escape with 1 Lunar Vessels.(4 Lunar Vessels) Get 45 points.

Killer side:

All players must use the event offering. No player must DC or suicide on the hook. Hook 12 times the survivors. Destroy 7 Lunar Vessels. Get 45 points.

MORE MEMES!!!

• ShyN3ko

@Arroz said:

@Delfador said:
    Yeah this event favors survivors too much, it is difficult to play the game due to lobby times.

They should raise the points for hooking survivors from 2 to 5. I mean, it might destroy the event's idea but it would be better for killers. 9 hooks=45 points

There should be more offerings per bloodweb, it is difficult to keep up with the game. Blight event was very good in this regard, 2 or 3 per bloodweb would be cool.

It would be lovely if survivors and killer could get extra points for completing generators and hooking survivors just like BBQ event.

Everything that has to be done to make the event perfect :)

Do you remember the hallowed blight ;)? it was killer side, I remember you need to touch that thing.. and while you get chased for 5 minutes the other survivors was fill they bottle ;) finally a survivor side event.

The last event was survivor sided,too.
    As survivor you can fill your bottle every match.
    And the killer only, if 4 players use the offering.
    Survivor need 1 match.
    Killer need 2 match.
    So the killer win many round, because a second objective.
    But survivor filled the bottles faster.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Arroz said:

The only killer sided thing in that event was bloodpoints, as a survivor, since you completed the event objective, you were not able to fill your serum and get extra bloodpoints. Killers were always able to get extra bloodpoints as long as they hooked survivors on the event hooks. Getting blight was far easier for survivors.

As @ShyN3ko explained, you needed 1 completely perfect match in order to fill your serum as killer.

Also being survivor sided doesn't mean much right now honestly, I have never had lobby issues as a survivor but now for the first time I have it. And I know that I am not the only one who has lobby issues, I checked streamers and they are waiting for lobbies too. An easier objective for killers would help everybody.

• memento
    memento Member Posts: 158

Both lunarpoints and extra bloodpoints are too little to killer. I think that every hooks should generate 5 lunarpoints and 2000 bloodpoints at least.

• MaxiferPriest
    MaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189

@ShyN3ko said:

Survivor side:

Get 45 points.

Killer side:

Destroy 7 Lunar Vessels.
    Get 45 points.

Dude do you realise that you just need to be alive when the survivor with a vessel leaves to get 45 points? you don't even have to escape to get that 25 points bonus. so yea it's really "perfectly balanced" event. 2 or 3 survivors get 45 points per game whilst if killer wants 45points all players must have the lunar offering, every survivor needs to be hooked 3 times and killer needs to destroy all 7 lanterns. it's impossible to get 45 points as a killer but on the other hand it's ez to get 45 points as a survivor. they need to buff killer points or there will be no killers playing this ######### event during these 2 weeks.

• ShyN3ko

@MaxiferPriest said:

@ShyN3ko said:

Survivor side:

Get 45 points.

Killer side:

Destroy 7 Lunar Vessels.
    Get 45 points.

Dude do you realise that you just need to be alive when the survivor with a vessel leaves to get 45 points? you don't even have to escape to get that 25 points bonus. so yea it's really "perfectly balanced" event. 2 or 3 survivors get 45 points per game whilst if killer wants 45points all players must have the lunar offering, every survivor needs to be hooked 3 times and killer needs to destroy all 7 lanterns. it's impossible to get 45 points as a killer but on the other hand it's ez to get 45 points as a survivor. they need to buff killer points or there will be no killers playing this ######### event during these 2 weeks.

I know that.
    "MOONRISE EVENT IN A NUTSHELL"
    This thanos meme is sarcasm.

I have fun in this event.
    Pig + NOED + Blood Warden
    When you want your points, then go out and not tea baggin me in the exit gates.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@ShyN3ko said:

Survivor side:

Get 45 points.

Killer side:

Destroy 7 Lunar Vessels.
    Get 45 points.

• ShyN3ko

@Master said:

@ShyN3ko said:

Survivor side:

Get 45 points.

Killer side:

Destroy 7 Lunar Vessels.
    Get 45 points.

MORE MEMES!!!

• ShyN3ko

@memento said:
    Both lunarpoints and extra bloodpoints are too little to killer. I think that every hooks should generate 5 lunarpoints and 2000 bloodpoints at least.

I think, we need an offering buff/rework.
    The killer need 5 offerings and a perfect game for 45 points.
    Survivors need 2 offerings, if the killer doesnt destroy 1.