The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivor event decorum

Supernaut
Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Hello,
considering the universal 25pts up for grabs for escaping with a vessel, would you consider it to be good practice to escape as soon as one can, rather than trying to save a fellow survivor in need?
Hmmm... Personally, I would ask my team mates to run for the hills, as soon as is possible, to score max team points!

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Yup, it's better to just worry about yourself over anyone else right now. They probably wouldn't save you if they had a vessel and had the chance to escape. Plus it's not your fault if they get downed when the gates are opened. Normally I'd try to save my teammates if its possible at the end but right now I'm just playing selfishly. It's all up to you tho
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I leg it when I can. No point in risking 25 event points.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

If it is safe and convenient for me to save someone i will but the event points come first. Really no incentive to stick your neck out for dying survivors once the gates are powered especially if you have a vessel. Choice between 10k points and 25+ towards event progression or a piddly 2k+ points for altruism with the large chance of getting caught and killed.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Currently everyone alive when a Survivor with a lamp escapes will get the +25, regardless if they die or escape.

So yes, leaving early is very nice for the other Survivors.
  • Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Unfortunately, this was a bug. Wish I'd have known, I'd have been grinding survivor all evening! Its gone now 😢