The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A little wish for this event to make the Killers life a little easier... QOL only

Supernaut
Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Hello,
if we are only getting points for each UNIQUE hook, please can they be coloured differently, just like in the past events?
I find it very hard to keep track of which has been used!

Many thanks!

Comments

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited January 2019
    You miss understand, its the hooking action that gets you points not the hooks themselfs.
  • Supernaut

Really, i thought you could only get each hook once? If so, i stand corrected!

• Hex_Flex
    Hex_Flex Member Posts: 132

@AChaoticKiller said:
    You miss understand, its the hooking action that gets you points not the hooks themselfs.

Yet, if you put somebody on the same hook, it does not show that it has been "used" and you do not get the fireworks/coins from that hook

• TrAiNwReCk
    TrAiNwReCk Member Posts: 246

@AChaoticKiller said:

You miss understand, you only get points for hooking when its being used for the first time. When the fireworks go off, any hook used more than once will not give the firework affect which should clue you in that you get nothing extra for said hook.

I completely agree with OP since hooks can only be used once for coin progression. A color scheme would help greatly.

• Supernaut

Yeah, every time a hook is used for the first time, you get +2 pts toward the coins. I would like all unused hooks to have a blue aura, like the last events.
    What about it guys, no one seems to be bringing in the envelopes, can we get another hotfix?
    @Peanits
    @not_Queen
    @Patricia

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

@AChaoticKiller said:

You miss understand, you only get points for hooking when its being used for the first time. When the fireworks go off, any hook used more than once will not give the firework affect which should clue you in that you get nothing extra for said hook.

I completely agree with OP since hooks can only be used once for coin progression. A color scheme would help greatly.

I just went into a match to test this and again its the hooking action as I said before not the hooks themselfs. I played wraith and as scummy as it is I tunneled and camped one guy and put him on the same hook 3 times useing iron grasp and agitation than I hid in a corner intell the rest of the survivors left. The end result is I got 6 coins, would also like to point out that as a survivor you don't have to do any gens yourself, its actually the completion of a gen that rewards you.
  • RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

@AChaoticKiller said:

I just went into a match to test this and again its the hooking action as I said before not the hooks themselfs. I played wraith and as scummy as it is I tunneled and camped one guy and put him on the same hook 3 times useing iron grasp and agitation than I hid in a corner intell the rest of the survivors left. The end result is I got 6 coins, would also like to point out that as a survivor you don't have to do any gens yourself, its actually the completion of a gen that rewards you.
    Great experiment! That survivor shoud be proud it died FOR SCIENCE!
  • PatBrutal
    PatBrutal Member Posts: 566

@Supernaut We can definitely bring the idea for future events

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    edited February 2019

@AChaoticKiller said:

It had to be done!!.... as disgusting as you may feel!