The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Somebody explain the event simply!

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

I understand it but I have questions on how the event actually works, like franklins against vessels, just explain the normal questions that people get, and explain the event

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Franklins doesnt work against vesserls

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Master said:
    Franklins doesnt work against vesserls

thanks, cause I have not been online to play the event yet

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    It's simple.

- As survivor: You collect this Lanterns around the map and you'll start glowing. If the killer hooks you, your Lantern will get back to where you got It from.

- As killer: Whenever you hook someone you'll be able to destroy only one Lantern for as long as that survivor stays on the hook. 

*Survivors cant collect destroyed Lanterns.
    *You cant destroy a Lantern if a survivor has collected It before you, you have to hook the survivor who took it so that It spawns again.
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154
    edited February 2019

The vessel is not actually an item you pick up, it's like those vials you had to fill up - a visual indicator on the screen that you have a vessel. If you get hooked, that icon disappears and the vessel is brought back to the original place where you picked it up.

On top of that, there are also special generators and hooks that give points towards the event. Survivors get bonus points if they manage to escape with a vessel and the killer gets points if they manage to destroy a vessel after they hooked someone.

If a killer hooks someone, all the Vessels that are not yet picked up turn red, which allows the Killer to destroy them. They can only destroy one vessel per hook and when the survivor gets unhooked, the vessels turn back to yellow. The Killer has to leave the hook to find a vessel but at the same time has to prevent survivors from unhooking because that would turn the vessels invulnerable again.

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

when you hook a survivor and find a lantern