The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Event bringing out bad behaviours

ColgateAdvancedWhite
ColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
Hi,

Since the event started I have observed a rise in displays of what may be considered bad behaviour.

1. Sharp rise in host accounts (i.e killers) failing EAC verification. This might be related to #5

2. Survivors dc when downed with 0 gens done to deny event points

3. Killers dc when exit gates opened with 2 or more survivors alive to deny event points 

4. Higher ranked players deliberately deranking to farm lowbies 

5. Killers tracing survivors through (multiple) walls (including between upper and lower floors) and making a bee-line to every survivor the whole game despite not having bbq or whispers or discordance etc. No object of obsesion either. 

Comments

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Seeing a mean uptick in tunneling/mori killers, too. Survivor teammates are being even worse; had quite a few fellow teammates point out my location upon being found, as well. Everybody is just being generally horrid... killers, survivors, the entire game in general is a straight dumpster fire right now.

• βLAKE
    βLAKE Member Posts: 544
    edited February 2019

It happens in every event. It brings out the worst in players of the community.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

Seeing a mean uptick in tunneling/mori killers, too. Survivor teammates are being even worse; had quite a few fellow teammates point out my location upon being found, as well. Everybody is just being generally horrid... killers, survivors, the entire game in general is a straight dumpster fire right now.

I have a bag full of moris just for this event. Hahaha
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Why do people ruin others' games like this? It's worse to deny them progress in a timed event. How have society and your own families failed you to this degree?

• HarryToeknuckles
    HarryToeknuckles Member Posts: 158
    1. Killers tracing survivors through (multiple) walls (including between upper and lower floors) and making a bee-line to every survivor the whole game despite not having bbq or whispers or discordance etc. No object of obsesion either. 

Definitely experienced this one yesterday. Had no idea how the killer would have known my location.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

@ColgateAdvancedWhite said:
    3. Killers dc when exit gates opened with 2 or more survivors alive to deny event points 

Yeah people need to leave right away. I seen that a couple times so far. So I've been taking off right away if I got a vessel. Not staying in the match once the gates are powered. I see an open gate... bye. No more saving or sticking around. Seen a couple of players camping out at the gate and the Killer DCs on them.

1. Killers tracing survivors through (multiple) walls (including between upper and lower floors) and making a bee-line to every survivor the whole game despite not having bbq or whispers or discordance etc. No object of obsesion either. 

Check to make sure they aren't running Spies from the Shadows.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@ColgateAdvancedWhite said:
    Hi,

Since the event started I have observed a rise in displays of what may be considered bad behaviour.

1. Sharp rise in host accounts (i.e killers) failing EAC verification. This might be related to #5

2. Survivors dc when downed with 0 gens done to deny event points

4. Higher ranked players deliberately deranking to farm lowbies 

5. Killers tracing survivors through (multiple) walls (including between upper and lower floors) and making a bee-line to every survivor the whole game despite not having bbq or whispers or discordance etc. No object of obsesion either. 

1. Blame BHVR for that
    2. Yeah well, but denying BBQ stack by DCing has been a thing before the event too
    3. Uhm I thought you keep the event poitns since you still escape if the kilelr DCs?
    4. I dont wanna play against genrush SWF at rank 1 either
    5. Experience, you tell us to git gud all the time, so dont cry now