The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Moonrise event

Why as survivor are we only to collect 1 lunar vessel? Seems if killer can collect up to 6 in a match then survivor should also. Otherwise what since does it make to have an offering for them? 3000 bp is alot for ur casual player to waste on an offering that doesnt benefit you really... Also ######### is up with this hit box for killer anyway? I know it can be a nightmare for killers at times, but really come on... I got downed in a match when i was literally behind the killer and killer swinging away from me? Ok? Have u devs got so sensitive that we survivors must warm a bottle and tuck you in at night also because of these crybabies that cant catch survivors... Thats almost the way i get hit or downed the majority of the time.... I will try and get a screenshot to show what im talking bout.. Its quite ridiculous!

Comments

• sizzle_mcnuggets
    sizzle_mcnuggets Member Posts: 13

the event should have been made more like the Halloween event but based on the lunar new year... here are some issues I've had.

• there are no killers- killers don't get enough points from this event to warrant playing killer so are playing survivor instead, this make lobby wait times nearly 20 minutes long and when you do get one you have to settle for 500 ping where its actually unplayable (but hey desperate for a match/progression towards event)
    • killers are breaking all the vials and survivors are gen rushing so you don't actually get many points at all particularly at rank 1.
    • survivors do not save other hooked survivors as they don't want to lose their vessels, what's the point in playing if there's no chance of being saved? load in found hooked, dead or alternatively load in found, hooked, farmed, mori'd.

overall this event is not well planned out and very unfun for both parties, please consider making some changes to the event to benefit both parties.

• Rogue25One
    Rogue25One Member Posts: 9

For real on the killer getting hits!!! Man i cant tell ya how bad its been with the bullshit hits killers get, but there so much space between myself and killer that u could literally drive a Mack truck thru it!! And im talking scaled down to fit ur screen, im talking an actual real life sized truck!! Its so stupid all ya do is smh... Devs dont give two shits, their more concerned about all this cash grab dlc cosmos now.... What happened to new unlicenced killers and survivors?? Use to be free but #########!! ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY BOYS... Nowdays anyway, who cares if the gameplay has become as shifty as F13.... Good luck on getting an answer whiteline

• Rogue25One
    Rogue25One Member Posts: 9

@Whiteline_fever said:
    Why as survivor are we only to collect 1 lunar vessel? Seems if killer can collect up to 6 in a match then survivor should also. Otherwise what since does it make to have an offering for them? 3000 bp is alot for ur casual player to waste on an offering that doesnt benefit you really... Also ######### is up with this hit box for killer anyway? I know it can be a nightmare for killers at times, but really come on... I got downed in a match when i was literally behind the killer and killer swinging away from me? Ok? Have u devs got so sensitive that we survivors must warm a bottle and tuck you in at night also because of these crybabies that cant catch survivors... Thats almost the way i get hit or downed the majority of the time.... I will try and get a screenshot to show what im talking bout.. Its quite ridiculous!