The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pig Can No Longer Hear Jigsaw Boxes Globally

I just played a few games as Pig, and I couldn't hear the Jigsaw laugh when someone got the wrong box unless I was standing right next to it. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be that way now?

Maybe I'm the only one with this problem though.

Comments

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

That is the way it is supposed to be. That you could hear it globally was a bug.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164

I just played a few games as Pig, and I couldn't hear the Jigsaw laugh when someone got the wrong box unless I was standing right next to it. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be that way now?

Maybe I'm the only one with this problem though.

Global laughs were a bug lul. 
  • ninjamediness64
    ninjamediness64 Member Posts: 125

That really sucks. It was super helpful keeping track of the survivors and adding pressure to the boxes.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Chi said:

That is the way it is supposed to be. That you could hear it globally was a bug.

To be fair, I would not mind them refining said bug into a feature.
  • NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@TAG said:
    Chi said:

I didn't find that bug helpful, glad it got fixed.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited February 2019

@TAG said:
    Chi said:

I didn't find that bug helpful, glad it got fixed.

That's why I'd want it refined.  Fixed properly, you can use the Jigsaw puppet laughs to determine where a Survivor with an RBT might be, how many boxes they have left to search, and potentially which boxes they still need to search.