The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is facecamping caused by conditioning due to waiting in lobbies?

akbays35
akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

I just realized that killers have to watch lobbies for a long time, and the survivors don't really move in the lobbies, thus they are conditioned to keep the survivors in one place for minutes at a time and wait.

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Last I heard, survivors are the ones having long queue times.

• akbays35

@Orion said:

oh yeah cause of the event a.k.a. getting a meng skin, I just mean in general. When you're conditioned to watching a survivor being motionless on a screen for a generally long time, you develop a psychological need to keep watching that.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Uhm yeah I doubt this is the reason :wink:

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    akbays35 said:

@Orion said:

oh yeah cause of the event a.k.a. getting a meng skin, I just mean in general. When you're conditioned to watching a survivor being motionless on a screen for a generally long time, you develop a psychological need to keep watching that.

Is that a joke? If so, you must work on it
  • akbays35

@RoKrueger said:
    akbays35 said:

@Orion said:

Is that a joke? If so, you must work on it

I genuinely believe so, when people are used to seeing something they continually want to see that over and over again.