The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Cheaters on hill exploit ps4 Please help Devs

MrMisanthropy66
MrMisanthropy66 Member Posts: 167
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

I can't believe that this happened in a match this morning. It is so ridiculous that I have to DC and lose all my bloodpoints and event points because some survivors think it's funny to get on a rock on a hill where I can't reach them ( unless they mess up and get too close to the edge ) and hold the game hostage and tease me. I reported the survivors for cheating exploit but I got video with their psn IDs and them doing it. So sad I had to DC because it was my last match before work and I had to leave. Couldn't wait for a toxic survivor to decide to LET the game end. . Something needs to be done about these toxic survivors.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Did you report them for holding the game hostage? Also, bug/exploit reports go here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bug-report-ps4

All you're doing now is making sure everyone can abuse the exploit.

• MrMisanthropy66

Thank you I will post it there too I don't know how they got up there.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Dont really blame them since you're playing arguably the most unfun and poorly designed killer in the game 
  • MrMisanthropy66

@Bravo0413 said:
    Dont really blame them since you're playing arguably the most unfun and poorly designed killer in the game 

I don't like legion either, however cheating is cheating they can DC I shouldn't have to

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    I'd have reported you for DCing. 
  • micsan
    micsan Member Posts: 95

@HawkAyeTheNoo said:
    I'd have reported you for DCing. 

Pretty sure that's not reportable.

@Bravo0413 said:

Cheating is never acceptable. Personally I don't really mind playing against the occasional legion, only bothers me if they show up back to back for several games in a row.

In the case of 4+ Legions in a row, I'll just repair gens and don't really try to do loops etc. At least I'm not ruining his experience and I'm still getting points. One time I did this and the legion refused to hook me and let me do all gens and exit, basically letting me farm while he killed the others. Was pretty bizarre.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

Edited the original post as it broke forum rules with regards to naming & shaming. Please use the in game report system to report other players.

This discussion has been closed.