In your opinion

Options
Shad03
Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Which of these has the most toxic fanbase/community? (I know these are the same but whatever.)

Dead by Daylight

Undertale

Sonic

If you want you can do it in a 1.2.3 format from most toxic (1) to least (3).

Have fun :3

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options
    Its a rough comparison. DbD has a very vile and personal toxicity. The others I find are more obnoxious than toxic
  • fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

Well, you're comparing a game where you generally have to interact with the fanbases with ones you don't necessarily have to. I like Undertale, but I know nothing about the fanbase/community, for instance. DbD is an online game where you're playing with other people who may or may not be toxic.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

Undertale has a community, this I must see(love the sound track for undertale tho)

• Hatty
    Hatty Member Posts: 121
    Options

You chose 3 different types of games and communitys all together

Undertale is a singleplayer game, wich has a comunity about people who like the game for A and B, but since the characters are so good, people got a little too obsessed with them, so that community feels more of a toxic community only when you hate a character

Sonic has a lot of games and a really big fanbase, not really into them, but 60% of them are furrys in secret.
    Jokes aside, Sonic community is cringy and REALLY toxic, it's like a club where they don't accept new members but at the same time they are looking for new people.

Dead by Daylight community is toxic due to the "competitive" multiplayer pvp, every pvp game has a toxic comunity like it or not. Why? because of the people that hate losing, and others that die from a bug,clunky animations/movement, etc. After enduring those tiny little problems for a lot of time, you become more and more salty.

In the end, it creates a mass of hate between everyone and everything, that's why there are so many people discussing about buffs or nefs every time, even if they don't need it.

As a Killer, it is frustating trying to keep survivors in your hands, especially to get 4k, but after you kill one, you feel satisfaction. Due to that, people also begin to do "cheesey" strats, and this is not new tho, like camping with the good ol' insidious or tunneling just to have one less to care in the match (both of them are valid strats tho)

As a Survivor, animations feels heavy and slow, even fast vaults or things like that feels like it, or at least to me.
    Yes, you have 3 teammates, items and a lot of things to make things fair, but even tho if your teammates are not repairing, rip

Also now Rank 1 is filled with inmersive players, so again, all of this frustrations gets accumulated by time, it's not just toxic for being toxic.

--
    Now to answer your question, i will give Undertale a 3
    Dead by Daylight a 2
    and Sonic 1

• Shad03
    Options

Thank you for your responses. And to clarify I do know the gameplay are completely different from each other. I just mean the community as a whole, not what the game is.

@ClogWench It's not as bad as you think, the only problem is DbD has a vocal and active minority. Other people just want to play the game.

@fluffybunny True enough, however just because you don't generally have to interact with the Sonic or Undertale fanbase, does not exclude those two from being considered toxic. I personally hate when people call things toxic though, I'd like to refer these things as... Overzealous people vocalizing about why they love the game (or why they are better then you, then again that's what I consider to be toxic. Moot point but I hope you understand.)

@ToxicFengM1n Yeah, Undertale does have a community which I am actually sorta a part of. I don't interact much with it though.

@Hatty I've read your response and while I want to reply to everything in general, I'll just say I agree with your points. Every. Single. One.

Anyways, again thanks for your responses.

• Hoodied
    Options

@Shad03 wow that surprises me

• Shad03
    edited February 2019
    Options

@ToxicFengM1n said:

Lel. I don't recommend checking it.

• Hoodied
    edited February 2019
    Options

@Shad03 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

Lel. I don't recommend checking it.

Yeah, after watching Undertale with a pinch of salt I will not

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Options
    Shad03 said:

Which of these has the most toxic fanbase/community? (I know these are the same but whatever.)

Dead by Daylight

Undertale

Sonic

If you want you can do it in a 1.2.3 format from most toxic (1) to least (3).

Have fun :3

1. Dead By Daylight
    2. Sonic
    3. Undertale
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Did someone say UNDERTALE
    https://youtu.be/GjxTx-xPrds
  • Shad03
    Options

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    https://youtu.be/GjxTx-xPrds

-can't see Link unless quoting- Yes I did. Problem?

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options
    Shad03 said:

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:

-can't see Link unless quoting- Yes I did. Problem?

Oh my god guys sans undertale is real im shaking im crying please can we get a dabbing thanos in chat
  • KiraElijah
    Options

NOW THIS IS GENOCIDE, THE MONSTER INSIDE. THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD

• Shad03
    Options

@KiraElijah said:

Kid, don't make me give you these hands.

• KiraElijah
    Options

@Shad03 said:

@KiraElijah said:

LOOK UP THE SONG ON YT

• Shad03
    Options

@KiraElijah said:

@Shad03 said:

@KiraElijah said:

LOOK UP THE SONG ON YT

Lel, I would if I could.

• KiraElijah
    Options

@Shad03 said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Shad03 said:

@KiraElijah said:

LOOK UP THE SONG ON YT

Lel, I would if I could.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zxFDt3IIArw