The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

3 or 4 instaheal SWF

jordirex
jordirex Member Posts: 204
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
Real extreme op combo that doesn't need any skill at all and is a complete abuse of the game mecanics.
Are devs going to nerf instaheals as they did with BNP? Like healing 50 or 75% of the survivor's bar without actually free healing a survivor instantly?
4 instaheals is a much bigger problem than any nurse with strong addons. Is simply not fair. 

Comments

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Doubt any changes are happening to SWF anytime soon if at all. We got the hidden perks which is a start but I don't see the Devs actually balancing SWF at all even if it drives killers away from the game.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@jordirex said:
    Real extreme op combo that doesn't need any skill at all and is a complete abuse of the game mecanics.
    Are devs going to nerf instaheals as they did with BNP? Like healing 50 or 75% of the survivor's bar without actually free healing a survivor instantly?
    4 instaheals is a much bigger problem than any nurse with strong addons. Is simply not fair. 

Your fault that you didnt lobbydodge

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Honestly changing it to heal automatically over the course of time would be better imo... 
  • Sinner
    Sinner Member Posts: 334
    edited February 2019

@jordirex said:

I feel you, but have you tried to play killer with 2 ultra rare addons and ebony mori? It's the same thing. You can also see the medkits in lobby and sort of figure out when its swf to use that combo. That's what I do when I play killer. Sure it sucks for survivors, but at least I won't be bullied. Oh and Franklin's is a must, of course.

• jordirex
    jordirex Member Posts: 204
    edited February 2019
    Sinner said:

@jordirex said:

I feel you, but have you tried to play killer with 2 ultra rare addons and ebony mori? It's the same thing. You can also see the medkits in lobby and sort of figure out when its swf to use that combo. That's what I do when I play killer. Sure it sucks for survivors, but at least I won't be bullied. Oh and Franklin's is a must, of course.

I remember their names. They were experienced players but without those 3 instas they would all have died I dont think franklin makes a difference there. And i play Huntress. 
  • Sinner
    Sinner Member Posts: 334

@jordirex said:
    Sinner said:

@jordirex said:

I remember their names. They were experienced players but without those 3 instas they would all have died I dont think franklin makes a difference there. And i play Huntress. 

Oh well, I like to adjust for different scenarios. I found that doctor and trapper work very well vs swf.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Devs should remove noed which requires even less skill than using an instaheal while they're at it.
  • PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Yamaoka said:
    Devs should remove noed which requires even less skill than using an instaheal while they're at it.
    @Yamaoka As much as I hate it, NOED doesn’t need to be removed. Just cleanse all the totems and boom, no NOED.

Both sides have second chance perks & items so there’s really no room to complain about anything.
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    I remember back then I just wanted to play casually a round nurse to warm up. 4 survivors enter my lobby, all with default cosmetics, ThatsGonnaBeChill.mp4 .....

Last second switch to P3 cosmetics and 4 medkits and I was just "ooooh FFS..."
    4 insta heals, 4 DS, 4 UB, 4 Adrenalin, 2 Deliverance, 2 DH. It was impossible to win this match, cuz I couldn't get any pressure on the survivors or on gens. Every down or hook got nullified with perks or addons.
    Gens got pumped hardcore.
    I had no special addons, but I think even with omegablink I couldn't have done much. And I'm not a bad nurse at all, I don't need addons or perks to get my 2-3k's at red ranks most of the time.
    Some swf perk/item/addon combos are plain disgusting