The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

They "fixed" the "1 Vessel escapes and every Survivor gets 45 Points

bendermac
bendermac Member Posts: 772
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

this came with v2.5.3

in case you didn't know

Comments

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

Which kinda sucks cause it sorta killed any team cooperation around getting the lanterns. Now you gotta fight teammates for them and that means maybe letting a teammate with a lantern getting hooked so you can snatch their lantern. Go BHVR. Killing teamwork without killing actually issues.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

@ReikoMori said:
    Which kinda sucks cause it sorta killed any team cooperation around getting the lanterns. Now you gotta fight teammates for them and that means maybe letting a teammate with a lantern getting hooked so you can snatch their lantern. Go BHVR. Killing teamwork without killing actually issues.

1 survivor escape with 1 vessel = all survivors 45 points
    killer need 5 offerings and a perfect game = 45 points

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

The killer side needs to be fixed. We all know that, but doesn't change the fact that we shouldn't be fighting other survivors and fighting the killer as well. The grind is bad enough as is. Even more so for us killer mains. Killing sucks more than usual right now. Low event points, more gen rushers, the return of old school toxic survivors and trolls. Not to mention the only way to have any gains or fun right now is survivor and the one thing that was making team work more common than usual just got axed? Lovely.

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

@ShyN3ko said:

1 survivor escape with 1 vessel = all survivors 45 points
    killer need 5 offerings and a perfect game = 45 points

and Killer needs to find the Lanterns in time. It's freaking hard to find them :(

• Smurftacular86
    Smurftacular86 Member Posts: 10
    Nope still works for me on ps4. Just downloaded the update 2 hours ago still working just fine. Don't need to touch a gen or anything just survive and escape while someone has a lantern on him and you get those juicy 45 points.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@ClogWench said:
    BHVR after an update:

That's so beautiful lol

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    I play on ps4 and I don’t know if it has or hasn’t stopped working 

But because I know that as a survivor it’s no longer everyone getting a piece of the pie like Halloween, I don’t go out of my way for lanterns and just stick to gens. Or I play killer because on ps4 it’s instantaneous and therefore the grind may be slower but at least it’s constant instead of waiting >10 minutes just for maybe 20 points.