The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Roadmap Update

knell
knell Member Posts: 595

The Roadmap (as of 1/31/19):

02/14 - Play With Devs
02/07 - Mash It Up
01/31 - Contest Launch Announcement
01/24 - Moonrise Event Showcase
01/17 - Play With Devs
01/10 - PTB Update
01/03 - Break
12/27 - Break
12/20 - Tech Efforts Roadmap
12/13 - The Legion Showcase
12/06 - Mash It Up
11/29 - Play With Devs
11/22 - Music Stream
11/15 - Statistic Stream
11/08 - Mash It Up
11/01 - Hallowed Blight Review
10/26 - Q&A

I just noticed that the last Q&A was back in the end of October. Since then, there have been (will be) 3 Mash It Up and 3 Play With Devs according to the roadmap. From what I remember, the original plan was a 6-week rotation that included Q&A. Personally, I would much rather have the developers interacting with the community in a different way, such as having more frequent indepth Q&As and having discussions about their plans to further balance the game to make it even better. Although I do enjoy Mash It Up, if it comes down to it, I can look for "Gameplay Highlights" on youtube that are much more extensive. And I'm sure that "Play With Devs" is a privilege for some, but personally I feel that discussing the behind-the-scenes decisions that you can't get anywhere else is more productive for the community than any gameplay that can be offered.

Can you tell us why Q&A sessions have been placed on the backburner? If there are no particular reason, will you plan to have more of them frequently? I think it is a good chance for developers to understand what aspects of the game concerns the community the most at the moment, and also a good chance for the developers to explain to the community why they make the choices that they do. Thank you.

@not_Queen
@Patricia
@Giddawid

Comments

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    They need to remove useless things on there schedule like play with devs music streams mash it ups and reviews