The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Small change for moonrise update for killer side

When hooking a survivor destroyable lanterns are revealed to you.
I cannot find find these lanterns fast enough before they save the survivor.

Comments

• Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614

When hooking a survivor destroyable lanterns are revealed to you.
    I cannot find find these lanterns fast enough before they save the survivor.

Tho if ya keep an eye out on the chase you can see the area they are in. Also on patrols of gen look left to right to see em instead of barreling through. 

But seriously. Some maps they are nearimmposible to find
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

+1 would be a super nice quality of life change

• TrAiNwReCk
    TrAiNwReCk Member Posts: 246

No doubt survivors will see this as OP and rage.

Insults incoming . .

• scerckan
    scerckan Member Posts: 149
    edited February 2019
    im like the self elected speaker for the survivor community and here's our answer to your proposal 
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

I agree but remember, the lanterns spawn in possible hook locations

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

How about +5 points for hooking a survivor for the first time (Like bbq) and +2 for unhooking survivor?

• littlejohnny
    littlejohnny Member Posts: 42

@Ihatelife said:
    How about +5 points for hooking a survivor for the first time (Like bbq) and +2 for unhooking survivor?

Excellent idea. Getting points for unhooks would definitely encourage more teamwork. And obviously the hook idea would encourage more people to play as killer and also deter camping and tunneling to a point. Your brilliance is noted.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

@littlejohnny said:

@Ihatelife said:

Excellent idea. Getting points for unhooks would definitely encourage more teamwork. And obviously the hook idea would encourage more people to play as killer and also deter camping and tunneling to a point. Your brilliance is noted.

Someone finally appreciate me <3

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Ihatelife said:

@littlejohnny said:

@Ihatelife said:

Someone finally appreciate me <3

You're such a special one <3

Back to the topic, I suggested this and it will work out just fine! :)