The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

buff red envelope

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Okay, this appears once in one level in a bloodweb, if you are a level 50, it takes a while to level up, could we see an increase in red envelope spawns in the bloodweb this event?

Comments

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109

@ToxicFengM1n said:
    Okay, this appears once in one level in a bloodweb, if you are a level 50, it takes a while to level up, could we see an increase in red envelope spawns in the bloodweb this event?

Do you have any other non P3-50 characters?

• Hoodied

@Jdsgames said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

yes but they are all males and I deny playing males due to the inability of stealth

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Jdsgames said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

yes but they are all males and I deny playing males due to the inability of stealth

I find females faster as the killer but ok. (Other than the blendettes)
    However, I can see your point.

• Hoodied

@Jdsgames said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Jdsgames said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Jdsgames said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Jdsgames said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

I mean survivor as stealth, but killer is the same

• TrAiNwReCk
    TrAiNwReCk Member Posts: 246

The blood point gain for using the event offerings are so low this time around it's not worth the investment of any blood points for the chance to get a handful.

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637

It's because people complained in the past about having too many offerings left over after the event and feeling the extra BP they earned got wasted on something that was no longer usable after the event was over
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,046

@Jdsgames said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

Sadly on lower Levels there is no Envelope guaranteed. Leveled up Adam during the event, because I thought it would be better to spend less BPs per Envelope because he is not P3-50... Nope, some Bloodwebs without Envelope, so every 2nd Bloodwebe 1 Envelope for me.

• Hoodied

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

It's because people complained in the past about having too many offerings left over after the event and feeling the extra BP they earned got wasted on something that was no longer usable after the event was over

well then, this event gives killers and survivors very little bp for playing it even with the envelope

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Yeah I really don't think this is a BloodPoint event, it's a Coin event and you're doing what you can to get the coins. Which is fine, if there's neat cosmetics to gain what you want are Coins, as you get BP from normal play anyway. I mean, I don't as Killer, since they have to leave to get their Coin progress, but at least I'm helping someone?