The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Most boring killer to play as or against?

2»

Comments

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Hands-down: Trapper
  • feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 902

Worse/boring killer to go against for me is Freddy. I get that it's a excellent technique to keep everyone sleep so you know where they are, but when Freddy uses Nancy's Masterpiece to put you alseep at crazy ranges I want to DC every time (but I don't) because its a constant battle of wake up, sleep, wu, sl, wu, sl. Also Freddy's tend to tunnel as they are prone to obsession builds.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

@feechima said:
    Worse/boring killer to go against for me is Freddy. I get that it's a excellent technique to keep everyone sleep so you know where they are, but when Freddy uses Nancy's Masterpiece to put you alseep at crazy ranges I want to DC every time (but I don't) because its a constant battle of wake up, sleep, wu, sl, wu, sl. Also Freddy's tend to tunnel as they are prone to obsession builds.

I understand...we all have those killers we want to DC against. Everytime I see Legion or Freddy I have the urge to DC. Legion because they’re annoying to go against and Freddy for the exact reason you do. Although I don’t screw over my team by DC’ing. However I’m not completely clean because I have salty DC’ed before as I’m pretty sure we all have.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@Delfador said:

@Arroz said:

@Delfador said:
    The most boring killer is hands down the legion.

Other than him, I don't know. If the team is bad, going against spirits and nurses is just frustrating because you do everything you could do and then the next person gets downed in like 10 seconds. I don't find them boring though.

The most enjoyable killers to go against is hillbilly and huntress.

Lmao, you serious that [BAD WORD] possy killer? the huntress aka broken hitboxes? yeah instachainsaw billy is "fun", the only fun killer to play against is pig and scary myers.

Please for the love of god, fck off if you don't know how to talk to people.

Why am I a killer here? I am a solo survivor and I rarely play killers and even then I just play the clown. I almost never touch hillbilly as well.

My play ratio is less then 9 to 1, 9 being the survivor.

Lmao, you serious that [BAD WORD] possy survivor? Pig aka the worst killer? Yeah scary myers who can't catch up is so fun.

Jesus

The objetive of this game is scare and fun not get everygame the ez 4 kills or the ez escape.. the game is supossed to be scary, for that I mention myers, and I mentioned the pig because when your trap is at 90% is so epic.. more fun than the broken hitboxes with insta down...

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@Delfador said:

@Arroz said:

@Delfador said:

Other than him, I don't know. If the team is bad, going against spirits and nurses is just frustrating because you do everything you could do and then the next person gets downed in like 10 seconds. I don't find them boring though.

Lmao, you serious that [BAD WORD] possy killer? the huntress aka broken hitboxes? yeah instachainsaw billy is "fun", the only fun killer to play against is pig and scary myers.

Why am I a killer here? I am a solo survivor and I rarely play killers and even then I just play the clown. I almost never touch hillbilly as well.

Lmao, you serious that [BAD WORD] possy survivor? Pig aka the worst killer? Yeah scary myers who can't catch up is so fun.

Jesus

And btw the myers need to be so bad for dont catch anyone in the generator, so fck off, is weak but it's fun.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Arroz said:

@Delfador said:

@Arroz said:

@Delfador said:

Jesus

And btw the myers need to be so bad for dont catch anyone in the generator, so fck off, is weak but it's fun.

Dude, have you ever heard something like opinion????????? Hello????????? Fun is subjective??????????

The OP asks which killer is fun to play as or against. For me the answer is fcking billy or huntress. Who are you fighting with? My opinion?

For me, going against hillbilly and huntress is the most fun, why would you call me possy for saying what I think is fun?

Going against Myers and Pig is not fcking fun for fcking me? It is dull and I don't like it? Are you going to change my opinion with calling me possy? Why would you make an offensive comment out of that? Am I not allowed to say which killer is fun or not?

Why would you not say which killers are most fun to play as or against like every other user on this thread rather than attack a forum user for saying their opinion? Read the ######### thread, nobody attacked anybody for their fcking opinion except for you.

What is your problem?

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    edited February 2019
    Without a doubt hag is the most boring because they are usually incredibly boring because most hags just focus on a single target. Obsses over keeping hook presure often wondering back to hooks even if no trap was triggered. A good hag who is everywhere is enjoyable to play against because at least theres is some interaction with pallets and vaults. 

For me the boring killer is doctor as his shock serves only to be a time sink that effects have little to no impact on early high ranked players. His power is limited in what pallets he can actually shock and hit in. I also prefer to track via hearing and survivours screaming across the map messes with my ability to track survivours who are trying to hide in grass close by. 
  • Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Hillbilly is the most boring for me to play. I have way more fun with every orher Killer, either I M1 or bait a Chainsaw amd it just feels too easy *slow shrugs*

To VS against as Survivor, Hillbilly or Hag.  Hillbilly because every Hillbilly I've faced is a huge tunneler or face camper.  For Hag Because teammates potato so hard VS her
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    The ones with zero chill. 
    Their goal is just to plow through the game as fast, and as ruthlessly as possible. 

Am I saying they should stop? Nope. Just saying it's boring to get mauled by a killer.
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

@Rebel_Raven said:
    The ones with zero chill. 
    Their goal is just to plow through the game as fast, and as ruthlessly as possible. 

Am I saying they should stop? Nope. Just saying it's boring to get mauled by a killer.

Still not as bad as slugging. If the killer wants to slug all four survivor then it is their choice, but just like a Nurse in fatigue; I don’t really wanna be admiring floor graphics while I more than likely bleed out.

Just like when they slug to get the last immersed survivor, they’re just wasting everyones time. Unless you’re going for an adept achievement, there is no need.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,887
    Legion for both. 

Mend/heal, mend/heal, mend/heal..........ZzzzzzzzzzzZ
  • ThatOneHuntress
    ThatOneHuntress Member Posts: 3

I would most definitely say that the most boring player to play against would have to be Wraith. Almost every time I play against one they wander around in cloak like an absolute moron.

On the other hand, I would say that the most boring killer to play as would be the Clown. It can be mildly satisfying to slow and stab survivors, but over time it just gets boring after a while.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I'd say either Freddy or Legion, they are both pretty annoying

• DCh4rlie
    DCh4rlie Member Posts: 66
    edited February 2019
    Freddy. Not that he was strong in any way but the simple fact that stealthing is nearly useless makes him a very boring killer.