The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is Myers weak or am I just not used to his playstyle?

I never seem to do well with Myers. I'm wondering if it's because he's a bad killer, or if I'm just not experienced enough with him.

I see alot of Myers players who do really well and I see some who fail to even get a hook.

Is he worth learning or is he just trash?

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited February 2019
    He is worth it, however i see a lot of players playing him like a normal Killer, just approaching survivors from the open then stalking during a chase. 

Learn how to stay hidden, know the maps. A good advice is to stick to the borders of the map when stalking, this will catch most off guard.

However a problem of Myers is his map dependency, there are quite a few maps where its to open and to much LOS, making a stealth approach very hard or impossible.
  • OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Myers is actually one of the best killers in the game in my opinion, I mean he's definitely not on Nurse or Billy level, but he's up there with Huntress, Spirit, Clown & Hag.

Myers is a very stealth killer at the beginning of the game so it's best to sneak up on survivors from a distance they won't notice you and gain your evil as quick as possible.

Best thing to do is stalk as much until you're like a tap away from Evil 3 and just down a survivor while still in Evil 2 and the next survivor you find just tap to get Evil 3 to end a chase really quick.

The best perks in my opinion that I use for my Myers is Ruin, Bamboozle, Enduring & Spirit Fury with J. Myers Memorial and Memorial Flowers as add-ons to gain Evil really quick and to shut down loops and be a unstoppable killing machine.