The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Give Feng Physics!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, pleasssse give Feng's default hair some physics it look like a stiff mop as it is right now. Her granny skirts got physics added to them, why not her hair? :(
K thx

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Feng is terrible in terms of clipping.

I love her basic outfit but it clips too much. If it wasn't the case, she would be my main. Until they fix these issues, I am kind of against physics.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

I think they should change default hair, it always looked off for a young college -aged gamer to adopt that kind of sloppy mop-head. Although if they made it less stiff and thinned it a bit, it would be cool, watching it sway and such.

• TangledNoodles
    TangledNoodles Member Posts: 248

@Coriander said:
    I think they should change default hair, it always looked off for a young college -aged gamer to adopt that kind of sloppy mop-head. Although if they made it less stiff and thinned it a bit, it would be cool, watching it sway and such.

@Coriander That's exactly what I thought it looks so sloppy, if they fixed it a bit she'd look so much better.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

I thought this was about something else before reading, but I agree

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    I think they should give megs bob hairstyle to feng instead of her mushroom hair but idm I’m sticking with the traditional outfit as her main from now on, but I would use her default if it looked a little better or had physics 
  • i agree, nea's pink ninja hair is shorther than feng's and it still has physics.

• Marvett
    Marvett Member Posts: 159

Everything that has a physics in this game seems quite buggy :p

• TangledNoodles
    TangledNoodles Member Posts: 248

@Marvett said:
    Everything that has a physics in this game seems quite buggy :p

@Marvett not everything, Nea's hair looks good with physics, they DID ######### up megs skirts though, they look so long and droopy in the back now like #########.