The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Buying characters with in-game currencies

drunky26
drunky26 Member Posts: 686
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

I've got enough iridescent shards to buy a killer but I was wondering is there anything I'll be missing out on ? I know I'll only get the killer and not the survivor that came within that chapter, but is there anything else I'll miss out on.

Thinking of Clown or the Spirit, I bought every other dlc through steam itself. Which should I get ?

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Spirit, she's so much fun to play but shes a little difficult at first. Once you get the hang of her she is really good. Clown has good perks but you can get those from the shrine i guess.  But yeah, i would go with Spirit 
  • drunky26

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Spirit, she's so much fun to play but shes a little difficult at first. Once you get the hang of her she is really good. Clown has good perks but you can get those from the shrine i guess.  But yeah, i would go with Spirit 

I was thinking spirit too. However I still didn't get my answer :3

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

You get the maps anyway, so you're only missing the Survivor and his/her associated Perks, I believe. Unless they show up on the Shrine... which, of course, also costs shards.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    @drunky26

No, you will not be missing out on anything other than the fact that the survivor gets an alt outfit. However, the outfit are just color changes. 

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    drunky26 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I was thinking spirit too. However I still didn't get my answer :3

You wont miss out on anything aside from some crappy recolor of their defualt torso so you should be good unless you want that survivors perks  
  • drunky26

Alright, thanks!