The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Make a survivor/killer version of yourself!

yes
yes Member Posts: 361
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

NOTE: You are allowed to create OP/underpowered perks or powers, considering they won't be added to the game anyway.

This is a thread that allows anyone to imagine their perks/abilities/cosmetics/powers, etc. if they were in DBD. For example, if I was a survivor,

Name: (not going to say my real name, but will come up w/ a fake name instead. you can use your real name if desired.) Casey Smallwood

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Default outfit: A maroon sweatshirt that reads the number '91' in Varsity font, skinny jeans, and white shoes

Role: A quiet student, using his 3 perks, Helping Hand, Overcome and Challenge Me!, allow him to see objectives and survivors when unhooking someone, make fewer mistakes while healing and running slightly faster. (Basically a male Meg Thomas while having extra altruistic abilities)
(Not going to list the backstory, that can be something you decide on doing)

Perks:

Helping Hand (common/uncommon/rare)
Helping others is your destiny, and you are fond of it. After unhooking another survivor, the auras of all survivors, generators, totems, and chests are revealed to you for 3/4/5 seconds.
If you are holding a map that can track objectives, objectives discovered by Helping Hand are added to the map.
"You're welcome." -Casey

Overcome (uncommon/rare/very rare)
You adapt quickly and overcome whatever tries to bring you down. The noises made by healing and their hearing distances are reduced by 8 meters. On a failed skill check, there is a 30/40/50% chance the killer will not be notified of the failed healing skill check.
"How do you not hear me?" -Casey

Challenge Me! (rare/very rare/ultra rare)
Gain a 2/4/6% Haste effect and the scratch marks you leave behind are revealed to you. However, the Haste effect is removed each time a chase is started and you regain the Haste effect once you leave a chase.
Haste effect gains do not stack.
"C'mon, show me whatcha got!" -Casey

Outfit Ideas

Common: Competitive Student, 7 basic recolors of his default outfit.
Uncommon: Normal Citizen, 2-3 recolors of Casey wearing shorts with a short sleeve shirt and some running shoes.
Rare: Succeeding Graduate, 3-4 recolors of Casey wearing a graduation cap along with a graduation outfit.
Very Rare: Average Casey, 2 different recolors of Casey wearing a large hoodie with some shorts.

All of the above describes me and my normal life. The perks are accurate as they represent what I usually do, I'm stealthy, fast and helpful towards others.

Killer:

The Hybrid

Information:
-Normal lunge
-115% MS
-Bloodwipe animation: Wipes the blood on its arm
-Weapon: Sharpened Hand
(Once again, the backstory will not be added)

Appearance: A human figure, a lot of hair throughout the body is shown, they are barefoot, and they have a wolf mask, similar to The Huntress' mask.

The Hybrid, a half-human, half-animal-like monstrosity, is a tormenting killer able to track its prey stealthily. Using its power, Scavenge, The Hybrid is able to scavenge its prey once it's in the dying state. Its 3 perks, Corruption, Endangered, and Hex: Survivalist, allow The Hybrid to see the auras of survivors, apply status effects, and

Ability: Scavenge
While using Scavenge, your terror radius is reduced to 0. Survivors within 64 meters are revealed in Killer Instinct. If a survivor is hit while in Scavenge, they are put into the dying state. While in Scavenge, the attack button is replaced with 'Dash', which, when activated, dashes at the survivor and claws at them. If they do not succeed enough skill checks, they will be put into the dying state and will be able to be killed. A failed Dash includes a cooldown of 4 seconds before being able to be used again.

Mori: The Hybrid jumps onto the survivor, biting their neck off, similar to The Hag's mori, but sticks their claws in the survivor and drags their claw throughout their body, sticking their head inside of their body and eating the survivor's organs, before wiping the blood of the survivor on their face.

Perks:

Corruption (uncommon/rare/very rare)
The corruption of your past form has left you hungry for blood. After hitting a survivor, the auras of survivors are revealed for 5/6/7 seconds.
"Don't intervene with him, he changed and not for the best."

Endangered (uncommon/rare/very rare)
Your species are endangered and you need to protect them. After hooking a survivor, 2/3/all survivors will suffer either the Exhausted, Mangled, Hemorrhage, Blindness, Hindered or Exposed effect for 10/20/30 seconds. Status effect gains do not stack and the Hemorrhage effect does not apply to non-injured survivors.
"She doesn't know when to stop, she thinks she needs to protect something... or someone."

Hex: Survivalist (rare/very rare/ultra rare)
Your adaptations in the wild enhance your ability to survive. As long as the related Hex totem is standing, each time a survivor performs an action, they suffer the Exposed effect until they stop performing the action. After they stop, the Exposed effect lasts for 5/10/15 extra seconds.
The Hex effects only apply if the related Hex totem is standing.
"They're gone."

Post edited by yes on

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

What's a counselor?

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Orion said:
    What's a counselor?

Never seen ST TNG? That mind reading woman, that repeated obvious things?

• Orion

@Tsulan said:

@Orion said:
    What's a counselor?

I've never seen Star Trek, no.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Orion said:

What's a counselor?

Maybe counselors from Friday the 13th.
  • Orion

@Iceman said:

I thought those were called campers.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Orion said:

@Iceman said:

I thought those were called campers.

No, they are called counselors. However, I am not sure if op meant to say survivors since DBD is different from Friday the 13th.
  • jaerthebear
    jaerthebear Member Posts: 212
    Oh goodness.

Oh no.
  • yes

No, they are called counselors. However, I am not sure if op meant to say survivors since DBD is different from Friday the 13th.

@Orion said:
    What's a counselor?

Oops, sorry about that. I meant survivor. I'll change it. My mind was on F13 @ the time and I got confused.> @jaerthebear said:

Oh goodness.

Oh no.

What?

• ForeheadSurviors
    ForeheadSurviors Member Posts: 154
    Tsulan said:

@Orion said:
    What's a counselor?

He/She/IT is talking about Flopday the 13th
  • KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    edited February 2019
    (Survivor)
    Edit: forgot the appearance so

Appearance: Either a black cotton t-shirt with a dumb quote on it, or a camo hoodie (not claudette camo but actual camo, like mossy oak or realtree). Blue jeans, and some high tops.

Procrastinate (I procrastinate everything):
    Every 30/20/10 seconds you aren't working on a gen you gain a token. Max of 5/5/6 tokens. Each token increases solo gen repair speed by 4%. Every time a generator is tapped lose a token, when you complete a generator all tokens are consumed.
    "I'll do it eventually, get off my back!"

Calm and collected(I'm usually pretty calm):
    For each survivor remaining in the trial all skill check zones are increased by 5%.
    "Just calm down. Worst case scenario we are back to square one"

Last Laugh (I'm super petty):
    If you are sacrificed or killed all remaining survivors see the auras of the black lock, the exit gates, totems, and generators for 20 seconds.
    "You might have won the war, but I'm gonna win at least one battle!"
    Post edited by KingB on
  • yes

@ForeheadSurviors said:
    Tsulan said:

@Orion said:

What's a counselor?

He/She/IT is talking about Flopday the 13th

He, and yeah. I still need to change that.> @KingB said:

(Survivor)

Procrastinate (I procrastinate everything):
    Every 30/20/10 seconds you aren't working on a gen you gain a token. Max of 5/5/6 tokens. Each token increases solo gen repair speed by 4%. Every time a generator is tapped lose a token, when you complete a generator all tokens are consumed.

Calm and collected(I'm usually pretty calm):
    For each survivor remaining in the trial all skill check zones are increased by 5%.

Last Laugh (I'm super petty):
    If you are sacrificed or killed all remaining survivors see the auras of the black lock, the exit gates, totems, and generators for 20 seconds.

Lol that's hilarious, but the perks could be added if their values were lower, otherwise, that's funny xD

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018
    edited February 2019

(survivor)

Slide(I love to slide around)
    You slide to avoid danger, you vault windows and pallets 5/7/9% faster and if grabbed mid-vault, the wiggle meter will start at 25/30/35%.

Injury prone(I have wounded myself so much I am surprised I have not broke a bone)
    You are used to wounded. Your healing speed is increased by 25/30/40% while using a medkit, but if using selfcare or healing others, the healing speed is decreased by 3/2/1

Pull yourself together(I can keep my calm and help other calm down with ease)
    When inside a 6 meter radius, you and anyone inside the radius have reduced groans of pain and breathing by 20/25/30%, and when survivors are in a 4 meter radius all action speeds preformed by them are increased by 4/8/12% while they are injured

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    This oughta be good.

Survivor; An unfeeling guardian who, his entire life, wanted to keep his closest friends safe.
    Perks:
    Apathy: You have no sense of feeling for anything. Lose all aura reading abilities, become hidden from all aura reading abilities, and be unable to hear the Killer’s terror radius for the duration of the trial. If you die in the trial, gain 5%/10%/20% extra blood points awarded post trial per generator completed. If you successfully escape the trial, gain 0%/100%/200% extra blood points awarded post-trial.
    “I don’t have it in me to care sometimes, but that is for your benefit when you think about it.”

Hit Me: You do your best to protect others, no matter what the cost. If a Survivor is in a chase and you take a hit for them, the Survivor’s scratch marks will be hidden for 5/7.5/10 seconds and blood trails temporarily vanish. Gain 12.5%/25%/50% more bloodpoints in the Altruism and Boldness categories during the trial.
    “You’ll have to contend with me first.”

Get Up!: When your friends are in peril, you do anything to keep them safe, even if it hurts yourself. If a Survivor has been downed and you are in the injured state, you may use the ‘Get Up!’ Special action. On using Get Up!, the downed Survivor will be immediately restored to Injured state, while you fall into the Dying State in their place.
    Once per trial, if you are already healthy, a Survivor rescued with Get Up! will be healed to Healthy, but you will suffer the Broken status effect for 300/240/120 seconds. Subsequent uses will heal a Survivor to Injured and apply the Doomed status effect on yourself.
    “I want you to be safe, now get up and go!”

Doomed status effect: You have enraged something, and it wants you dead. While suffering from the Doomed status effect, the Killer is able to kill you by their own hand without the use of a Memento Mori offering.
    Doomed is represented by a skull similar to Exposed, but split in two pieces and covered in blood.

Doomed can be applied by;
    - Get Up! (on use 2 and beyond)
    - Rancor (on the Obsession when all generators are complete)
    - Devour Hope (on five tokens)
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    As much as I'd love to make myself a killer I think I'd be better off as a survivor just due to my personality. Btw I'm just coming up with the perks right off the bat so if they sound OP or garbage just know...I didn't put much thought into them. (Not gonna use my real name either) 

Name: Robert Vince

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Defualt outfit: A pitch black hoodie with the face of a skull on the front and back, some grey sweatpants and grey sneakers 

Role: A shy gamer, using his 3 perks, "High Score", "Group Up With Me!!!", and "Sudden Death" , allow him to keep track of his teammates throughout the match and become stronger as the trial reaches its climax.

(Not gonna write the whole backstory but heres the summary of it: Robert was never really popular at school but when he was gaming he felt happy and it brought him enjoyment to a dull life. One day as he was walking back home from school one of the guys who picked on him a lot was following him, Robert then took a shortcut through the woods when he noticed his stalker had a knife in hand, he ran through the woods with the attacker following behind him.
          Robert hid behind a tree and once the attacker was close enough he grabbed a tree branch and smacked him in the face as hard as he could.
            His attacker fell down, out cold. Robert then just ran but then realized, he was lost, he continued walking but the woods just got deeper and darker as if something was consuming him. He then felt a terrible headache and fell down to the ground, with the last thing he saw was something dark and ancient reaching down from the pitch black sky to grab him...

Perks:
    High Score: You want the best score. Whenever you complete a generator or heal a teammate gain a 15/20/25% stackable bonus to all bloodpoint gain
    Group Up With Me!!!: You want to group up with your team to achieve success. Once a generator is completed reveal your aura to all survivors for 3/4/5 seconds and see all remaining survivors auras for 4/5/6 seconds 
    Sudden Death: This is your last chance to win. If you stun a killer once all generators are powered or you are the last survivor increase the stun time by 6/7/8% at the cost of being exposed. 

Perks are bad but eh, wont make it into the game so who cares? 

• Orion

Survivor

Perks

Solo Survivor (not to be confused with Sole Survivor):
    Generator repair speed is increased by 5% if there are no other Survivors within a 32-meter radius. Further increase the repair speed by 2% for each dead Survivor.
    "I work better alone."

Hyperfocus:
    Generator repair speed increases 1% every second you remain on a generator. Great Skill Checks grant an additional 0.5% repair speed. The bonus is reset every time you stop working on a generator.
    "I'm in the zone now."

Super Hearing:
    Audio cues generate a sonar effect that allows you to see the position of everyone within a 12-meter radius of the trigger event at the moment it happened.
    "You shouldn't underestimate my senses."

Killer

Perks

Terrify:
    All Survivors' running speeds are decreased by 2% for each one that dies. After each death or sacrifice, all Survivors are affected by Exhaustion for 10 seconds.
    "I'll strike the fear of the Entity into their hearts."

Retribution:
    Generators damaged by you regress at a rate twice as high as when they were repaired.
    "This isn't your playground; it's mine."

Tracker:
    Every sound made by Survivors is 100% louder and travels an additional 8 meters.
    "I can hear you."

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Given my temper (especially towards this game), I think being Killer would be much more suited for me.

Title: The Monster

Power: A howling scream which strikes fear and anger into the hearts of the Survivors. Survivors who hear this scream pauses for a second before resuming their action. The more they hear the blood curling scream, the more they themselves are agitated.
    Agitated Survivors suffer from 3%/5%/10% decrease speed from all actions depending on the Tier of their agitation.
    However, Survivors who recovered from their Agitation transfer said anger to The Monster. The Monster gains a 1%/3%/5% speed increase for every 2 tiers of survivors who recovered from Agitation.

Perks:
    Rage Incarnate: You break Pallets you were stunned with at 25%/50%/100% faster speed, and you gain a speed boost of 2%/4%/6% for 10 seconds after breaking the pallet.
    "Don't you ######### HIT ME!" ~The Monster

Coward's Nightmare: You strike fear into everyone. Especially those out of your sight. Decreases the idle timer for survivors in a locker within your Terror Radius by 10/20/30 seconds.
    "I finally ######### found you!" ~The Monster

Calm and Agitated: You can focus down on your prey during a chase, calming your heart down. Your Terror Radius is reduced by 6/10/14 meters. However, if a survivor manages to Blind or Stun you. Your Terror Radius is increased by 12/20/28 meters for a duration of 30 seconds.
    "I can only be calm for so long." ~The Monster

Are some of these perks OP? Maybe. Especially Coward's Nightmare.
    Does the power make no sense? Quite honestly, yeah.
    But of course this isn't about balance or "fun gameplay mechanics", but more about writing your Dead by Daylight Original Character.

• yes

@DelsKibara said:
    Given my temper (especially towards this game), I think being Killer would be much more suited for me.

Power: A howling scream which strikes fear and anger into the hearts of the Survivors. Survivors who hear this scream pauses for a second before resuming their action. The more they hear the blood curling scream, the more they themselves are agitated.
    Agitated Survivors suffer from 3%/5%/10% decrease speed from all actions depending on the Tier of their agitation.
    However, Survivors who recovered from their Agitation transfer said anger to The Monster. The Monster gains a 1%/3%/5% speed increase for every 2 tiers of survivors who recovered from Agitation.

Perks:
    Rage Incarnate: You break Pallets you were stunned with at 25%/50%/100% faster speed, and you gain a speed boost of 2%/4%/6% for 10 seconds after breaking the pallet.
    "Don't you [BAD WORD] HIT ME!" ~The Monster

Coward's Nightmare: You strike fear into everyone. Especially those out of your sight. Decreases the idle timer for survivors in a locker within your Terror Radius by 10/20/30 seconds.
    "I finally [BAD WORD] found you!" ~The Monster

Calm and Agitated: You can focus down on your prey during a chase, calming your heart down. Your Terror Radius is reduced by 6/10/14 meters. However, if a survivor manages to Blind or Stun you. Your Terror Radius is increased by 12/20/28 meters for a duration of 30 seconds.

But of course this isn't about balance or "fun gameplay mechanics", but more about writing your Dead by Daylight Original Character.

Yes, exactly. This is the type of stuff I was hoping for, not any balanced ideas. In fact, I'm gonna add a 'disclaimer' that allows anyone who comments their original character to make OP/Underpowered perks/powers considering they won't be added anyway. Otherwise, your killer idea sounds exciting. What's the 'idle timer'?

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

@yes said:

@DelsKibara said:

Perks:
    "Don't you [BAD WORD] HIT ME!" ~The Monster

"I finally [BAD WORD] found you!" ~The Monster

Yes, exactly. This is the type of stuff I was hoping for, not any balanced ideas. In fact, I'm gonna add a 'disclaimer' that allows anyone who comments their original character to make OP/Underpowered perks/powers considering they won't be added anyway. Otherwise, your killer idea sounds exciting. What's the 'idle timer'?

Basically the amount of time before Crows notify the killer to your location. The Idle Timer is to prevent Survivors from AFKing to extend a match indefinitely.

• Milord
    Milord Member Posts: 273

Survivor
    Submission
    Your submissive tendency relax the Killer. When you're not struggling, slow down the Killer's speed while carrying you by 30/40/50%. You obscure the Killer's ability to see Hook Auras within 10/12/14 metres.

One and Only
    You dislike sharing. While in a chase, hide the Scratch Mark and regular breathing of 1/2/3 other survivors within the killer Terror Radius. Increase your chance to become the Killer's Obsession. Only one One and Only can be active at the same time.

Coy and Flighty
    You enjoy the courtship and will not give in straight away. If you escape the Killer's grasp, hide your Scratch Mark for 3/4/5 seconds. Once per trial, if you escape the Killer's grasp due to flashlight save or pallet stun, instantly heal one Health State and sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for 3/4/5 seconds.

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

SURVIVOR

Name: Makayla

Looks: Caucasian female with a small frame. Short, brown curly hair with blunt bangs (exactly like Feng Mins default hair, but curly and dark brown.)

Default Outfit: Literally this exact dress, I own it IRL and it's my favorite thing with black combat boots and black socks.

Role: A fearful, soft-spoken girl. Her personal perks, Tip Toe, Hopeless Romantic, and Pins and Needles give her knowledge of her teammates whereabouts and help her run from the Killer in chase.

PERKS

Tip Toe: You've mastered the art of moving around silently. When walking/running, your footsteps and grass crunches are 50%/75%/100% quieter.
    "I don't want to wake up everyone at 3:00 AM making macaroni."

Hopeless Romantic: A random survivor's aura at the beginning of the trial is shown to you. That survivor also sees your aura for the entirety of the trial. If the survivor who's aura is shown to you escapes the trial, you will gain 50%/75%/100% bonus bloodpoints at the end of the trial to all bloodpoint gains.
    The bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-trial.
    "I'll do anything for you."
    (This stacks with WGLF, cakes, streamers, etc.)

Pins And Needles: When the killer is within 8/12/16 meters of you, in chase or not, gain a 3%/4%/5% Haste bonus. The effect lasts for 10/20/30 seconds even after the Killer leaves.
    "Gotta run, gotta run, gotta run..."

I haven't thought of a Killer one at all, I can't seem to think of any cool ideas. :angry:

• Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314
    Survivor/killer (he can be both)
    Shaggy

Perks: he doesn't need perks 

Default outfit: a god one

Power: he can win instantly the match using 10% of his power

Maybe OP 
  • yes

If I was a killer..

Killer

The Creature, or Casey Smallwood (Casey will be my 'name' on the forum)

Characteristics: 115% ms, normal lunge, the weapon is Creature's Claw

Appearance: The Creature is a slim, tall and sle> @makayla said:

SURVIVOR

Looks: Caucasian female with a small frame. Short, brown curly hair with blunt bangs (exactly like Feng Mins default hair, but curly and dark brown.)

Default Outfit: Literally this exact dress, I own it IRL and it's my favorite thing with black combat boots and black socks.

Role: A fearful, soft-spoken girl. Her personal perks, Tip Toe, Hopeless Romantic, and Pins and Needles give her knowledge of her teammates whereabouts and help her run from the Killer in chase.

PERKS

Tip Toe: You've mastered the art of moving around silently. When walking/running, your footsteps and grass crunches are 50%/75%/100% quieter.

Hopeless Romantic: A random survivor's aura at the beginning of the trial is shown to you. That survivor also sees your aura for the entirety of the trial. If the survivor who's aura is shown to you escapes the trial, you will gain 50%/75%/100% bonus bloodpoints at the end of the trial to all bloodpoint gains.

Pins And Needles: When the killer is within 8/12/16 meters of you, in chase or not, gain a 3%/4%/5% Haste bonus. The effect lasts for 10/20/30 seconds even after the Killer leaves.

I haven't thought of a Killer one at all, I can't seem to think of any cool ideas. :angry:

Nice! Those perks could be added to be honest.. But, I love your survivor. I love the dress and the perks that you made. It'd be really cool if we could make our own survivors..

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@yes

Survivor - The Average Middle Aged Man-child

Perk 1- The Struggle is real (Fueled by your desire for a better life you barely scrap together enough time to live out a small semblance of "life" amidst your 8am-5pm 6 days a week job.)
    "A party you say...I guess I can skip out on a little more sleep..."

Perk 2- But I thought you said... (Fueled by an unreasonable fire for online Justice you point out the flaws in other peoples posts on various online forums all while systematically proving how much of a hypocrite you can be.)
    "You can't handle my response because your acting like a child! Now take this picture of a meme I posted and shove it!"

Perk 3- Meh... (Having no desire for physical activity you have learned its simpler to accept your fate rather than run from it. Besides its nicer to simply lay down anyways...)
    "Yeah you guys can run away screaming...I'm going to lay down right here."

I'm really not sure why I haven't been put into the game yet.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Name: "Box" Bowman

Caucasian - Aryan

Default outfit - A maroon button up with black jeans. 

Role: A highly argumentative, logical survivor, with perks helping him balance his selfishness and altruism. 

Perks:

Sharing is caring:
    You charismatic presence almost always convinces people to work with you. When within an 4/6/8 meter range of other survivors, any auras revealed to them will ne revealed to you, and any auras revealed to you will be revealed to them. This effect only applies to up to 1/2/3 different survivors at a time. 
    "Look, you can work with or without me, but one option is really going to hurt you!"

Bibliophilia:
    Your great care for literature and knowledge has translated into power in the entity realm. The first chest you search is guaranteed to contain a map. Map tracking range is increased by 8 meters. Increases map efficiency by 100%.

"I've always wanted to be a lawyer. Paperwork is tedious, but there's always something you can find."

Agliophobia:
    Your intense fear of pain drives you forward in dire situations. Upon being hit by the killer, your speed boost duration is increased by 2 seconds. Additionally, the killers cool down for attacks against you is increased by 10/15/20%. Causes exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.

Back story:

Box had always been a passionate scholar. Despite coming off as a nerd, his passionate charisma was almost always enough to secure a high social standing, setting him far above the runts that usually get picked on. He used this as well as his intelligence to excel both inside and outside of the classroom. 

Few know of where he got his nickname of Box. Some actually think its his real name. Regardless, he always liked the mysticism it gave him, and never bothered enough to clear up any misunderstandings concerning his real name. 

One foggy night one a way home from work, he felt a bump underneath his car. Slowing down about a half mile down the road, he decided to walk back to figure out what it was. He would never find out. Fate had other plans for wanderers of the fog. 

(Kinda skimped on the story, sorry.)
  • makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

@yes said:
    If I was a killer..

Killer

The Creature, or Casey Smallwood (Casey will be my 'name' on the forum)

Characteristics: 115% ms, normal lunge, the weapon is Creature's Claw

Appearance: The Creature is a slim, tall and sle> @makayla said:

SURVIVOR

PERKS

Nice! Those perks could be added to be honest.. But, I love your survivor. I love the dress and the perks that you made. It'd be really cool if we could make our own survivors..

Ahhh thanks! :') I took a while thinking of perks that fit me tbh. but glad you liked it!

• Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184

Name: Beverly (Or Bev for short)

Role: Survivor. A headstrong diva, uses her acute eye for detail and sass to put a wrench in the killer's efforts.

Appearance: She is very tall and slender with long, blonde hair pulled into a ponytail. She wears a pale pink blouse paired with a black leather jacket, skinny jeans, and kitten heels.

Perks:

Specific Tastes: Being in the realm of the entity is no excuse for bad fashion! Depending on how many cosmetics the killer is wearing and how rare they are, you will gain tokens that increase point gains in the daring category. (Includes prestige, legacy, and charity case)

"Oh... You're going out in that?"

Exit Stage Right: You know a thing or two about staying quick on your feet from theater. When fast vaulting a window in a chase, the entity will block it for the killer for 2/3/5 seconds. Exit stage right has a cooldown timer of 2 minutes/1 minute/50 seconds and will not recover in a chase.

"Hah! How ya like them apples?"

Beauty Is Pain: When required, you gain a large resistance to physical trauma. Blood trails are slightly/moderately/considerably less visible.

"There's no way I'm letting this blood stain my shirt!"
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Hope you guys like it! This is my first time making one of these. I had a lot of fun!

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

Name: Britta
    Role: Survivor

Perks:

ADHD hyper-focus:

Get in the zone! Finish a generator 50% faster when working alone, however, if another survivor joins you, your efficiency goes down 25% from the base repair speed.

“You’re not helping, stop helping.”

Online Shopper:

Your habit of shopping online has paid off! Start every match with a random object you don’t remember ordering in your hand. Brown objects only, objects cannot be taken out of the match upon survival.

“Ooh, another package!”

Detroit Born and Raised:

You’ve seen it all, and you’re no longer intimidated. Cancels out unnerving presence and etc type perks.

“Sounds like any other Tuesday night, sure.”

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

:thinking:

Random~

Name: AJ

Ethinicity: Caucasian

Outfit: A dark hoodie with long sleeves and tracksuit bottoms which are a little bit too small.

Perks~

**Fanboy: **

You create alarming attractions to people you barely know or possably arent even real trying to be just like them

While near other survivors Fanboy lets you copy the ability of a survivor with 50% reduced effects until that perks action is complete. Fanboy has a cooldown of 30 seconds.

"I swear of you were real I'd marry you on the spot... you cant hear me can you?"

**Talkative: **

Regardless of who's around or who cares you constantly want to ramble on about anything to anyone.

If you are within the killers TR while they are chasing a survivor, you can start talking creating noise notifications for the killer, this ability can be used threetimes per suvivor being chased and has a cooldown of 30 seconds.

"Hey you, ye don't know who you are but I'm going to annoy you anyway."

Haphephobic:

You have a deep seated fear of being touched, and so are more ware when others are round

Other survivors healing you takes 30% longer, but while working on a generator you preform repairs 1/2/3% faster and heal others 20/25/30% faster. Also gain an audio notification of when either survivor or killer is within 15/20/25 meters of you.

"Touch me again and I'll make sure you never touch again."