The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Event Trapper

ShyN3ko
ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

Addons:
Honing Stone
Iridescent Stone

Step 1: Use an event offering
Step 2: Place traps by the Lamps.
Step 3: Profit

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Well its not like you can see the traps from a mile ahead already...... also SWF will just tell their friends

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

@Master said:
    Well its not like you can see the traps from a mile ahead already...... also SWF will just tell their friends

It work rly good on Coldwind farm map.

• Hex_Flex
    Hex_Flex Member Posts: 132

@ShyN3ko said:
    Addons:
    Honing Stone
    Iridescent Stone

Step 1: Use an event offering
    Step 2: Place traps by the Lamps.
    Step 3: Profit

This strat is much better with the hag

• UwU
    UwU Member Posts: 50

The only issue with this is you can take the lamp from three different directions so unless you trapped all directions of it, they would still be able to get the lamp and possibly not step in the trap, and you won't have enough traps to put three on each one.

• TrAiNwReCk
    TrAiNwReCk Member Posts: 246

@UwU said:
    The only issue with this is you can take the lamp from three different directions so unless you trapped all directions of it, they would still be able to get the lamp and possibly not step in the trap, and you won't have enough traps to put three on each one.

I never noticed that. I thought you always had to be lined up in front of it. Guess I have never tried from the sides.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

It absolutely depends on the map. If there's enough grass or corn, great. Lery's or The Game? Won't work.