The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Update...s

The rate at which you lose health now while hanging is BS. Also, my friends and I randomly die while strgglong and continuing to tap. Bug? Why make the game worse? Try to play with friends so we have a chance against OP killers and the matchmaking takes forever, if we can even get in a game. Not sure what's going on but it's getting ridiculous how killers are being buffed and over rewarded while the survivors earn less bloodpoints and are being nerfed. 

Comments

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    delete this thread while you can otherwise you’re going to get shitted on so hard.
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

Probably playing at rank 20.

Learn maps, learn to loop, and learn to pallet drop...you'll be fine.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@CreeRoyalty said:
    The rate at which you lose health now while hanging is BS.

There hasn't been a change in the last months.

@CreeRoyalty said:
    Also, my friends and I randomly die while strgglong and continuing to tap.

If there is a lag, then yes, you'll die despite constantly tapping.

@CreeRoyalty said:
    so we have a chance against OP killers

I believe you are still new to the game. Play some more (surv and killer) und you'll realize soon enough that killers aren't OP at all.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

@CreeRoyalty said:
    The rate at which you lose health now while hanging is BS.

There hasn't been a change in the last months.

@CreeRoyalty said:
    Also, my friends and I randomly die while strgglong and continuing to tap.

If there is a lag, then yes, you'll die despite constantly tapping.

@CreeRoyalty said:
    so we have a chance against OP killers

I believe you are still new to the game. Play some more (surv and killer) und you'll realize soon enough that killers aren't OP at all.

I'll have to agree, never judge a book by its cover until you read the full story. :)
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@CreeRoyalty said:
    The rate at which you lose health now while hanging is BS. Also, my friends and I randomly die while strgglong and continuing to tap. Bug? Why make the game worse? Try to play with friends so we have a chance against OP killers and the matchmaking takes forever, if we can even get in a game. Not sure what's going on but it's getting ridiculous how killers are being buffed and over rewarded while the survivors earn less bloodpoints and are being nerfed. 

I totally agree!
    The rate at which you lose health now, while hanging is totally BS! It´s way to slow. Used to be a lot faster.
    Dying while struggling is simply lag. Played with red ping?
    Yeah, the matchmaking takes forever as survivor, because no one wants to play the OP killer. Mhh what could be the reason behind this...

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@CreeRoyalty said:

Haha, nice one