The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Improvement for killers to help us survivors

I really think that for Leatherface and Hilbilly the chainsaw one hit kill should have a cool down because everyone keeps using that to down everybody in the session to win and it should have a cooldown like some of our perks do I think this really should be done bc it will make it mlre fair 

Comments

• Mango_Fett
    Mango_Fett Member Posts: 12

If your entire team is getting downed by a Hillbilly or a Leatherface that quickly then your team just isn't playing well, the chainsaw insta down is powerful but it can be prevented if you properly utilise pallets or windows. Hillbilly is one of the best killers but he's definitely not over powered he doesn't need changes honestly and Leatherface is under powered if anything as the slow he gets when charging his chainsaw really doesn't help him get survivors down.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Hillbilly is well balanced and Leatherface is even weak.

If you think these killers are too strong, you should play both for a while. This will help you learn about their weaknesses and make you a better survivor.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,235
    edited February 2019

There is a cooldown after hitting or missing ewith a chainsaw during which the hillbilly can do nothing but move around.

Gosh I knew these stupid requests would increase as soon I first saw spirit.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,143
    They both have cool down. Leather face go into tantrum state when he bump into stuff but like the others says find windows and don't run into open areas when it these two on the field
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    edited February 2019

Improvement. I don't think you used that word like you should have used it.

Post edited by Shad03 on
  • LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    I'm terrible with leather face. Good survivors are able to juke my chainsaw in a cramped hallway or a wide open field just by swaying back and forth
  • friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@LillyAlexander said:
    I really think that for Leatherface and Hilbilly the chainsaw one hit kill should have a cool down because everyone keeps using that to down everybody in the session to win and it should have a cooldown like some of our perks do I think this really should be done bc it will make it mlre fair 

this gif really comes in handy

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@friendlykillermain said:

@LillyAlexander said:

this gif really comes in handy

I'd use it, but I am at school using a chromebook :dizzy:

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@LillyAlexander said: