The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Happening right now: Matches disconnecting 2 out of 4 survivors.

The tItle sums up. When joining a game (after the lobby) my loading would get stuck, yet the animations and sound kept working just fine. After waiting for the load for about 5~10 minutes I would get disconnected from the game. This happened to me twice in a row.

After that, I kept trying to play, and I would eventually be able to get into a match, but for my surprise, 2 players instantly disconnected at the very beginning. And that also happened 2 times in a row. That's when I knew it was a problem with your servers, guys.

I've always had the eternal loading bug when trying to find a room (which I'm pretty sure you guys already know about, considering the number of topics here), but never had any problems with the loading after the lobby room, so that's new.

Comments

• nararatu
    nararatu Member Posts: 35

And Oh Lord please, don't even suggest that it might be an internet connection problem with my isp. Good luck fixing everything.