The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What with spawn totems ???!

When will it finally be fixed? It is impossible to play with totems. Or am I the only one who is so “super lucky”?

Comments

• DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072

you see the problem is they had to give the survivors a chance to find them in order to "fair" for both sides the thing is they don't know how to make it work. I once told them that totems must not be lit ( except noed) and they have to hide them behind grass of items in order to make it harder to find.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

You are not the only killer who is "super lucky".

Totem spawns are getting changed step by step. I hope that these changes are coming soon, though. Some spawns are so bad that they equal a wasted perk slot.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Totems are most of the time Wastes of a perk slot in my experience. Sometimes Ruin will work out if It's hidden well enough but most of my games the totem spawns like in OPs pick, Or it's gone before I can even get to see where it was placed.
    Devs need to make Totems unable to spawn out in the open, You'd think that'd be a no brainer. Same goes with Spawning next to a gen, on a Hill or near/In Shack.
    The appearance of a lit totem doesn't help either, It's so easy to spot.