The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I underestimated Pharmacy

It is actually pretty good, simply find a chest, gain a med-kit. If you get in a chase and get hit, but manage to loose the killer, then heal yourself. Would rather have that than Self Care tbh.

Comments

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    It is actually pretty good, simply find a chest, gain a med-kit. If you get in a chase and get hit, but manage to loose the killer, then heal yourself. Would rather have that than Self Care tbh.

i would use it if we had more than just 4 perk slots, as a secondary thingy

would also use "Diversion" since it works like a charm to move the killer away from hatch standings, but sadly we have just 4 perk slots, so both perks are less usable than my build with Bond+DS+DH+Deliverance

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Wouldn't ace in the hole pair well with pharmacy?  Ot only do you get a med kit, but addons?
  • Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

It's even better now that Odds of greater items have been increased from chests. I haven't tried Pharmacy but with Plunderer's I get Purple medkits and keys all the time.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Welcome to the club. 40 seconds heal are too much. I'd rather take my chances with pharmacy and half that time.

I use Bond as well so if I always have a back-up way of being healed.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

I either use Pharmacy to stock up my med kits or to... uhm... no, thats about it.

But i love to mix it with plunderers and Ace in the hole.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    I love Pharmacy with Botany Knowledge. The efficiency at tier 3 along with the increased efficiency of the green medkit gets you two full heals at crazy speed.
  • Sn0wJob
    Sn0wJob Member Posts: 247

Just run pharmacy and self care together, that green medkit will last you the whole game.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I used to underestimate pharmacy too but it is a very good perk.

Although 'infinite healing' sounds dramatic and OP, you actually don't need to have that infinite healing which comes with self care. In dire situations, you can easily heal yourself 2 times with the green medkit you get.

Also, healing with a medkit gives your team an extra 16 seconds basically. Healing two times = 32 seconds.

I use bond so it seems to me that using pharmacy is overkill but sometimes I do it anyway. Detective's hunch and pharmacy are the two perks that I found very useful even though I underestimated them in the past.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

@Tzeentchling9 said:
    I love Pharmacy with Botany Knowledge. The efficiency at tier 3 along with the increased efficiency of the green medkit gets you two full heals at crazy speed.

This. Pharmacy + botany ftw

Then when you've farmed enough medkits, I use green medkit + self-care for the 20% efficiency boost and We'll Make It.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Wouldn't ace in the hole pair well with pharmacy?  Ot only do you get a med kit, but addons?
    Oh, don't get me started on the amount of times where I looted an insta-heal from a chest search! :lol:
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

The problem with this perk is that you can only heal one health-state with this med-kit. 2 if you will have self care or botany knowledge.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited February 2019

Many survivor perks are underestimated. You'd be surprised what's waiting for you outside the stale meta.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Why not just using selfcare? It's still more efficient to selfcare slowly than searching and looting a chest.
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

@Orion said:
    Many survivor perks are underestimated. You'd be surprised what's waiting for you outside the stale meta.

Oh trust me i have strayed far from the meta, i like to use perks that will sometimes give you a leg up in the game. The only meta perk i would say i use would be Adrenaline and Dead Hard.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Detective_Jonathan said:

@Orion said:

Oh trust me i have strayed far from the meta, i like to use perks that will sometimes give you a leg up in the game. The only meta perk i would say i use would be Adrenaline and Dead Hard.

Wait DH is meta?
    But also Pharmacy is 50/50 for me. Cause i just don't have that 1 perk slot that i could use it on.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Orion said:

*Looks over at my Quentin with Pharmacy, Self-Care, Botany Knowledge, and Streetwise.

There are magical things that can be done outside of the meta.
  • Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

Pharmacy with Streetwise or Pharmacy with Botany Knowledge is pretty good.

• DavidKing
    DavidKing Member Posts: 21
    Survivor perks i consider severely underrated:
    Alert
    Stake out 
    Resiliance
    Iron will

Alert being imo one of the best perks in the whole game
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Don't worry, most people do that 24/7.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    DavidKing said:
    Survivor perks i consider severely underrated:
    Alert
    Stake out 
    Resiliance
    Iron will

Alert being imo one of the best perks in the whole game
    Tbf Alert only became good a couple months ago.