The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Shirtless David

So David has a no shirt cosmetic, but what about Meg? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comments

• Lithuanian
    Lithuanian Member Posts: 141
    I'll stick with shirtless David for now...
  • Yuki
    Yuki Member Posts: 59

It would be cool to add a swimsuit for Meg...or for all girls XD

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

What about Sweater and Snow pants Nea? Go on, I want the down-votes

• Azgard12
    Azgard12 Member Posts: 335

My main question is can we have chest hair as a cosmetic?

• Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535

For a game that wanted to keep the game from becoming a joke, a shirtless model is a step in the wrong direction. At least I can buy that its from David's lore as a brawler.

• uenderli
    uenderli Member Posts: 14

@Azgard12 said:
    My main question is can we have chest hair as a cosmetic?

the most important question as of yet

• Gem
    Gem Member Posts: 37

@ekto said:
    All this love for shirtless David and nude Meg, but what about speedo Quentin? youtube.com/watch?v=UYaTTaBxJ1w

Yes brother! We deserve a banana hammock!

• Chrismor
    Chrismor Member Posts: 20

@Outland said:
    For a game that wanted to keep the game from becoming a joke, a shirtless model is a step in the wrong direction. At least I can buy that its from David's lore as a brawler.

Shhhhhh shut up, do not alert them or I'll never gonna have my sailor moon costume for feng ming and my tuxedo mask costume for Jake XD

• GolgiNea
    GolgiNea Member Posts: 157

@eggplant said:

Ok, the difference here is that David is too sexy for his shirt. So sexy it hurts, in fact. And Meg doesnt even know that song so therefore she doesnt deserve shirtless stamp of approval. Plus if they made a girl shirtless on dbd then they better give David a pantless style, bc thats what all the ladies wanna see anyway. XD

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@GolgiNea said:

@eggplant said:

Ok, the difference here is that David is too sexy for his shirt. So sexy it hurts, in fact. And Meg doesnt even know that song so therefore she doesnt deserve shirtless stamp of approval. Plus if they made a girl shirtless on dbd then they better give David a pantless style, bc thats what all the ladies wanna see anyway. XD

** I need Dwighty Whities or I’ll riot! **

• Glossed
    Glossed Member Posts: 49

Next thing you know a killer will be shirtless.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Outland said:

The devs are actually turning the game into a joke, its intentional. A bullying sim with skins simply sells better than a horror game where the survivors are scared of the killer.

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

@Glossed said:
    Next thing you know a killer will be shirtless.

Shirtless Michael can stalk me anytime. ;)