The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New killer

I feel like they should put childs play chucky doll in as a killer on dead by daylight what do you all think

Comments

• Bellers
    Bellers Member Posts: 19
    Ummmm no. He's 1, a liscensed killer and the devs dont want to do more liscensed killers and 2. He's waaaay too small. Imagine chucky trying to hook someone. David King could punt that sucker.
  • RainyAnjel
    RainyAnjel Member Posts: 65

@Bellers said:
    Ummmm no. He's 1, a liscensed killer and the devs dont want to do more liscensed killers and 2. He's waaaay too small. Imagine chucky trying to hook someone. David King could punt that sucker.

DWIGHT could kill the killer. It would just be that bad

• Eesane
    Eesane Member Posts: 27

Uhm....have any of you seen child's play? Not bride of chucky. He's so small but is able to kill people, it's not like he chases them down directly; though it's been awhile since I have seen it. He ambushes or tricks them into something, somewhere and that's how he gets them. As for carrying someone he could just drag them but I do agree he's too small.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

not if you are interested in seeing something as the killer.
    i mean... how are you gonna see anything in tall grass, how are you gonna kick stuff, how are you gonna vault stuff and how are survivors supposed to spot you at all?

chucky's design basically makes it impossible to add him...

• Pudding
    Pudding Member Posts: 70

i want two dwarfs on top of each other with a trenchcoat pretending to be a tall person.

• LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    Pudding said:

i want two dwarfs on top of each other with a trenchcoat pretending to be a tall person.

GT gotenks confirmed
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I feel like they're really trying to move away from as many licensed killers with how little control they have over them in terms of future cosmetics.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

@Bellers said:

I agree with 2. But the devs never said they don't want any more licensed killers, they just said that they are going to do only original ones for a while

• EKG
    EKG Member Posts: 1
    oleeha said:
    I feel like they should put childs play chucky doll in as a killer on dead by daylight what do you all think
    I feel like it could work but they will either have to have major buffs or they could add in a ¿possession feature with him.? I mean, that is the one thing that he does.